Good, solid hotel and experience. Room was good-sized and comfortable. No wifi in the room (wired connection, what is it, 1999?) but you can get them to bring you a wifi router. Buffet breakfast is good. Workout facilities are on the smaller side but clean, usable, and good.
Next time I'm in Tokyo, I'll stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Business-oriented High-rise Hotel with seven-story Atrium, situated in commercial area of Shinjuku, facing Shinjuku Central Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, JAPANiCAN, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Regency Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Tokyo Hotel Shinjuku
- Hyatt Regency Shinjuku
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Tokyo
- Hyatt Tokyo
- Hyatt Regency Tokyo Shinjuku