To make the story short
-We took the Narita express to Shinjuku station. As some has mentioned before, the shuttle bus station is difficult to find...only when I called the hotel, and they mentioned BUS STOP 35.
-Check in staff is quite rude, they only do one thing at a time. So when they are making the keys, they don't answer other questions. One task at a time...maybe this is Japanese work style.
-Room clean and we ask for an extra rollaway bed, it was there, and cost extra of course. We left tips for the housekeeping staff, they did not take it...after 2 days we gave up :-D
-Shuttle is on the dot, every 20 minutes. Walking is a little tough especially during winter.
-While they said is JPY300 for 24 hours of internet, they did not charge me anything.
-As a Hyatt Gold member, we have pastry and coffee free of charge, consider the cost of breakfast in Tokyo, this is a good gesture. having said that, they might have terminated this service after 31/12/2011.
I would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Business-oriented High-rise Hotel with seven-story Atrium, situated in commercial area of Shinjuku, facing Shinjuku Central Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Rakuten, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Tokyo Hotel Shinjuku
- Hyatt Regency Shinjuku
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Tokyo
- Hyatt Tokyo
- Hyatt Regency Tokyo Shinjuku