“amazing location”

Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo
Ranked #8 of 83 Hotels / Ryokan in Shinjuku
Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

great location, great price
great view... it's a 1400 room hotel... & am sure it's a old one... but good fr tokyo.., big rooms for tokyo standard. quite a loveable place.. hotel itself t be explored... small things matter... like a convenience store etc

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank royvm1
There are newer reviews for Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I have read some reviews prior to my stay at Keio Plaza and I know I would probably not be disappointed. We had 2 rooms right next to the elevator, but it was so quiet for the 2 nights we were there we did not hear anything and I'm a light sleeper so it's important to me that the room is quiet. I noticed that the elevators in Japan don't make that ding noise when they stop. This is true for all 7 hotels I stayed from this trip.
I also want to mention that we had set the wake up call and some how the phone was not hang up properly in my 2 daughter's room and the call did not go through, they even send someone to ring the door bell to make sure they were up. I think that's excellent service. I love when they have doorbells for every room so you don't hear room service or housekeeping knocking on the doors around you.
I would like to recommend everyone to get the package with the breakfast buffet. Lots of selections to choose from.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank vanilla11
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Our 4D/3N stay in this hotel together with our insurance co. client executives and co-brokers was a pleasant and memorable experience in all aspects. From the hotel room, services, the courteous and friendly hotel staff and most particularly the bountiful and wide array of choices of food from the three restaurants.We all ended up with full stomachs everytime we dine :). I wish I could bring my family someday.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Charm1112
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Enjoyed this hotel. Really nice rooms and big for Tokyo. Reasonably close to train station and restaurants and shopping centres close by. It is in a nice part of the city. Staff were helpful. I would certainly recommend this hotel highly.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Great hotel in a central location. All facilities and the service by staff is excellent. All restaurants attached to the hotel offer great variety. Close to shopping and public transport. Has medical centre on the upper level. Great reception area with staff very experienced and willing to assist. Shuttle bus to airport is an excellent service.
Really enjoyed the stay.

Room Tip: Rooms have excellent views
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank bsibley42
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I've visited Tokyo several times but this is first time I stayed at this hotel. The room is HUGE by Japan standards, and in its capital too!

However breakfast selection is quite limited in both the Western and Japanese restaurants. I would have given it 5 stars if the breakfast has wider selection.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Overall I had an excellent stay. The Hotel was centrally located - near public transport, restaurants and convenience stores.

I always had an impression that hotels in Tokyo would be expensive and small. But Keio was spacious enough for myself, wife and 1.5 year old daughter, was definitely also value for money. The rooms also had almost everything you could want in terms of amenities.

Service was excellent. I had left an item in my room after checking out. Speaking via phone to their housekeeping staff, they were able to quickly help return the item.

Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Shazlan
Also consider these accommodations in or near Shinjuku
Hilton Tokyo
Shinjuku Granbell Hotel
Shinjuku Granbell Hotel
#12 of 83 in Shinjuku
Hotel Century Southern Tower

Been to Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo? Share your experiences!