Hilton Tokyo
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo(Shinjuku)
  • Pool
Kadoya Hotel(Shinjuku)
4,818 results
All reviewsthe executive loungemarble loungejunior suiteshinjuku stationshuttle busgold memberbreakfast buffetconcierge deskcomplimentary shuttleexcellent hotelnarita airportshuttle servicebusy hotelan upgradebusiness districtthe hotel offersmount fuji
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 28, 2007

This is a great hotel! We had 3 execdutive double rooms and stayed for 3 fabulous nights. Although the rooms were a bit small, but it had everything we need and the lounge was awesome. Compare to the other executive lounges I've been in 5 star hotels, this particular lounge had extrordinary staff to help with every detail that you request for. The only thing thats negative about this lounge is that it only opens till 9pm; doesn't give us much time to use the lounge during our stay.
The rooms are very hi-tech. I really recommend this hotel to families and businessmen. Therefore, this hotel is suitable for every single person! lol

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled with family
Reviewed July 30, 2007

I stayed at the Tokyo Hilton for 9 nights in July 2007 and I must say, I was extremely impressed.

This was my first visit to Tokyo and to Japan and I wasn't quite sure what to expect from the accommodation. The hotel, however, was fantastic and the service was by far the best that I had ever experienced. There was always a member of staff available to assist you with a query and I never had to wait long for anything. Everyone was extremely friendly and spoke English to a very high standard.

My room was beautiful and as it was on the 38th floor, it had fantastic views of the surrounding skyscrapers and access to the Executive Lounge.

The shuttle bus was also very good and always on time.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone going to Tokyo!

Stayed: July 2007
4  Thank Marina26
Reviewed July 24, 2007

We just spent 9 days staying at the Tokyo Hilton and I wouldn't hesitate in recommending it to anyone. The Japanese are an amazing people and have 'customer service' down to a fine art! Their culture is fascinating and well worth experiencing.

They are also very modest, so if you ask if they speak English they will always indicate 'a little', but most of them speak and understand more than a little :)

The room we had was a good size, the service was excellent and we are now looking into having one of those Japanese toilets installed in our own home :)

The hotel staff are excellent and nothing is too much bother. I had a problem with my foot and the hotel reception arranged an appointment for me with an orthapaedic doctor close to the hotel. They also sent a fluent English-speaking staff member along with me to translate. The doctor was very good and took his time to make sure he understood exactly what my problem was - and the result being I was able to keep walking around, and without pain - and let's face it, if you cannot walk in Tokyo you're in trouble!

Yes, the hotel restaurants are very expensive, but department stores like Keio and Odayku at Shinjuku Station have 2 floors of Japanese food available for purchase at a reasonable price (and a mind boggling variety at that). Mind you, it is worth experiencing room service at least once.

The shuttle bus between the hotel and Shinjuku Station is brilliant and made lugging all that shopping back to the hotel so much easier :) What's that?? People don't only go to Tokyo to shop??? <evil grin> Yes, I know - so many things to do and places to see - you will never manage in one trip - so pick a few good ones, and know there will always be more when you go back the next time. I haven't met anyone who didn't like Tokyo. This was our second trip and won't be the last. We will definitely be staying at the Tokyo Hilton next time.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled with family
4  Thank MirMia
Reviewed July 3, 2007

Stayed at the Hilton Tokyo and must say it was a pleasant exoerience. As a Hilton Honour member, I got an upgrade to Executive Floor and the rooms and access to lounge are above average on what you would get other places within Hilton.

Rooms are small (compared to other countries), but they have everything and the bed is very nice and large! And the japanese toilets are of course an experience!

The hotel is close to Shinjuku station where there is access to virtually all of Tokyo. In the morning you have to walk to station as the shuttle bus starts after 08, but is there late in the evening.

Easy to get to Haneda and Narita Airport from hotel as well and english levels is ok. Currently the hotel is under renovation, so some noise is there..

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled on business
4  Thank KBLA
Reviewed June 11, 2007

I agree with earlier reviews that this hotel is on par with other international Hiltons. I received one of the newly remodeled room (not on the executive floor) and it was really nice! The staff is friendly, they all speak English, it's in a nice part of town, there's a bus you can take directly to the hotel from Narita...in short, it's a great spot to start a vacation or to survive a business trip.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled on business