Before my trip to Tokyo, I researched the best location to spend four day exploring this mega city and I settled for this Hilton close to the Shinjuku station. Well, after I arrived I realized that for a first time tourist in the city, the best place to stay in Tokyo is somewhere close to the Tokyo station, 20 minutes by subway from the Hilton. It will save you hours of commute to the best attractions in this wonderful city.
Other than the location, this Hilton is a great hotel, with outstanding service (kind of the norm in Japan) but dated rooms with tiny bathrooms. The breakfast is amazing so try to get it included in your rate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Tokyo boasts market leading contemporary guestrooms, spectacular bars and restaurants and one of the finest health clubs in the city. Enjoy Tokyo's most popular location - Shinjuku, with easy access to JR Shinjuku Station and direct access from the hotel to the Tokyo Metro (Subway). Follow us on facebook Hilton Tokyo (Official) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Rakuten, Hilton EMEA, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotel.de, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Tokyo Hotel Shinjuku
- Hilton Hotel Tokyo
- Hilton International Shinjuku
- Shinjuku Hilton
- Hilton Tokyo Shinjuku