We stayed at the Hilton, Tokyo over Christmas and New Years 2012-2013.
As we were travelling with 2 young children, location was very important for us.
The Hilton Tokyo is connected to the subway station Nishi Shinyuku, making it very conveninent to get on / off tge subway and go to wherever you need to go!
The hotel also has a great shuttke bus every half hour that took guests to Shinyuku Station ( FREE)
The hotel has good size rooms, great new decor and very comfortable beds!
Don't forget to get the breakfast buffet! It is excellent! Many choices both western and Oriental, enough to please even picky western kids ( like mine. : P )
Great hotel overall!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Tokyo boasts market leading contemporary guestrooms, spectacular bars and restaurants and one of the finest health clubs in the city. Enjoy Tokyo's most popular location - Shinjuku, with easy access to JR Shinjuku Station and direct access from the hotel to the Tokyo Metro (Subway). Follow us on facebook Hilton Tokyo (Official) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Rakuten, Agoda, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, JAPANiCAN, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Hilton Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Tokyo Hotel Shinjuku
- Hilton Hotel Tokyo
- Hilton International Shinjuku
- Shinjuku Hilton
- Hilton Tokyo Shinjuku