We stayed here our first night in Tokyo, then had to move to another hotel for business. We were supposed to stay at other hotel for 7 nights, but after 3 nights, we moved back to the Hilton. It was convenient to everything, but more importantly, it was more comfortable for us because of its Western style. (We try to stay at Hilton hotels when we travel outside the U.S. and this hotel did not disappoint.) Considering our long stay in Tokyo - 10 days - this hotel was the perfect fit for us.
The hotel is beautiful, clean, and offers all the amenities of a Hilton in a large city. The staff were very friendly and always asked if they could assist us. We used the Executive Lounge (2 rooms - the largest Exec Lounge we have ever seen), which fortunately, served Western-style food in addition to Japanese food, although their scrambled eggs were more like a curdled soup than scrambled eggs and the bacon is served almost raw. Fortunately, they also offer a large selection of fruits and cereal as alternatives. The evening fare in the Executive Lounge was hit and miss for American palates. If you plan to use the Executive Lounge, plan to go early, as this place is always packed and sometimes you will have to wait in line for a table.
All in all, this was a great place with great service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Tokyo is located in Shinjuku, the heart of Tokyo's business, shopping and entertainment district, and is an ideal place to experience modern Japan. A complimentary shuttle operates between the hotel and Shinjuku station and the Tokyo Metro subway is connected to the hotel. Relax in one of the modern Japanese-style rooms and admire stunning city views. The hotel offers WiFi and internet access throughout all rooms and public space. Rejuvenate in the 24-hour on-site health club and relax in the sauna or soothing whirlpool spa. Play tennis on the rooftop courts or swim laps in the indoor pool. Exercise with Technogym equipment, the official supplier of the Olympics and Paralympics. TSUNOHAZU expresses folkloric traditions and boundless energy of the Shinjuku neighborhood in an open-format space composed of colorful materials, surprising design elements and four distinct dining and entertainment zones. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Rakuten, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, JAPANiCAN, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Tokyo Hotel Shinjuku
- Hilton Hotel Tokyo
- Hilton International Shinjuku
- Shinjuku Hilton
- Hilton Tokyo Shinjuku