How to get to Hilton:
Took JR Express from Airport to Shinjuku Station. Look out for West Exit (Long Walk). Once you exit, take the lift to level 1, and walk towards Keio Departmental store. Free shuttle bus stop is next to Keio Departmental store, bus stop 21. (every 20 mins).
Stayed at the Executive floor for 2 nights. Checked in and out at Level 37. Free Wifi for executive floor rooms in lounge as well as rooms. The lounge serves breakfast (western or japanese) till 10 am and happy hour. Sufficient spread of food with beer, cocktails, wine, soft drinks etc. Children stay for free.
It's quite value for money. Bear in mind, regular rooms does not come with wifi.
Rooms are good and well maintained. Opt for higher floor, on a good day, you can have a great view of Mount Fuji.
Hope it's useful :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Tokyo boasts market leading contemporary guestrooms, spectacular bars and restaurants and one of the finest health clubs in the city. Enjoy Tokyo's most popular location - Shinjuku, with easy access to JR Shinjuku Station and direct access from the hotel to the Tokyo Metro (Subway). Follow us on facebook Hilton Tokyo (Official) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, JAPANiCAN, Odigeo, Rakuten and Jetsetter so you can book your Hilton Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Tokyo Hotel Shinjuku
- Hilton Hotel Tokyo
- Hilton International Shinjuku
- Shinjuku Hilton
- Hilton Tokyo Shinjuku