$280
$250
$185
$136
  • Fitness center
Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo(Shinjuku)
$481
$558
$381
JAPANiCAN.com
4,887 results
All reviewsthe executive loungemarble loungejunior suiteshinjuku stationshuttle busgold memberbreakfast buffetconcierge deskcomplimentary shuttleexcellent hotelnarita airportshuttle servicebusy hotelan upgradebusiness districtthe hotel offersmount fuji
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I stayed two nights in early October, very happy with my accomodations. As a Hilton member, I was upgraded to 35th floor, Executive Level. This allows you to eat breakfast, afternoon tea, cocktails and a light dinner, affordably. Would recommend booking these floors, even with the higher initial cost, these perks are worth it... unless you are on an expense account, then do as you please.

All employees were very courteous, requests for services such as laundry and pillows were quick and frieindly. Shuttle bus to Shinjuku station is complimentary, and quick. Recommend visiting this area to get more of a local feel... the hotel is located in a business park environment, not a lot of local flavor in the area.

I recommend this hotel and would stay here again...

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
GeneralManagerTokyo, General Manager at Hilton Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your great review. We really appreciate that you enjoyed our Executive Room, Executive Lounge and team member service.

My team and I are committed to providing the best possible experience for all of our guests and it is really nice to hear that this was enjoyed and appreciated.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Regards

Jamie Mead

Reviewed November 4, 2012

We stayed here late October 2012. We were pleased. Our room was thoroughly clean-even the wall light switches (a usual source of some grime and dirt) were spick and span clean.The support services were very good. If we needed anything we called housekeeping and in a flash it was there.The internet was very fast, important to me because I had work to do. The location was great; we could walk to train stations and get to where we needed to go with ease.The room service food was good. There is a "mall" below the hotel, "Hiltopia", with shops and eateries. We didn't get a chance to visit but it seemed pretty popular. Likewise, we didn't have time in our schedule to check out the hotel bar scene etc, but they seemed pretty busy.

The prices were typical big city, major hotel prices-no suprise there.

Dear guest,

It is great to get such accolades from a 'Senior Reviewer' and obviously a very experienced traveler. I am also glad you enjoyed our location - Shinjuku is a great area and is the true 'hub' of Tokyo with more than 3.5 million people per day using Shinjuku station to access western Tokyo and the rest of Japan!

I will also translate and share your very kind comments with all members of my team as they love to hear from our guests. In particular it is great to note you were impressed by housekeeping cleanliness and our new high speed internet which was just upgraded in September.

So glad you enjoyed Tokyo and I hope to see you back at Hilton Tokyo in the near future.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

Staying in the Tokyo Hilton in Shinjuku is always a pleasure. I stayed here for the first time nearly five years ago, and I make sure I book myself here whenever I visit Tokyo on business trips. On this last visit my company screwed up the booking and when I came to check in I found out the room had been booked for the wrong date. The receptionist was very calm, offering me a suite on the 36th floor for one night, then arranging to move my things to another room for the second night.

Staying in a suite was a real delight, witih more space than many Tokyo apartments, and access to the exclusive business lounge. Even the "normal" rooms are great though, with plenty of space to stretch out and all the features you would expect for the Hilton.

I also found out that staying in this Hilton is very convenient for taking buses to and from either of the two airports, and for the multitude of half- and full-day tours that the city has to offer. The concierge and ground floor staff are also very helpful, and can help you to get onto any of the available buses or trips.

So why don't you try the Hilton next time? OK, so this place is not cheap, but it's worth a splurge, at least for one night--even if you're picking up the tab!

Room Tip: The rooms on the south side look across to the mountains.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
GeneralManagerTokyo, General Manager at Hilton Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the great comments and for your loyalty to Hilton Tokyo.

We have so many regulars due to the points you mentioned and we are pleased that our guests consistenty enjoy our product and service whilst in Tokyo.

We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed October 27, 2012

Japan is expensive so no shock there. However the Checkers buffet the most basic form of dinning in the hotel is outrageously expensive for a poor selection of luke warm tired looking food that was mostly fish based.

The staff seemed indifferent to the suggestion of a hot buffet being just that not warm and dry because it had been standing for too long.

Being made to wait for 8 minutes until the official check in time of 14.00 "Japanese system sir" is hugely irritating and just puts you in a bad mood!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
GeneralManagerTokyo, General Manager at Hilton Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank-you for your review and sharing you overall good experience at Hilton Tokyo.

Your comments on Checkers Brasserie and check in time is however concerning as I have never had anyone comment to wait the exact minutes to check in time. We always try our very best to get guests into their rooms as soon as possible and would never make guests wait a few minutes for check in time. This is definitely not the Japanese way, yes this country likes systems however service, common sense and guest satisfaction always takes precedence.

Checkers is also our most popular 'western' restaurant and has consistently high satisfaction ratings. I do apologise if you did not find the selection to your personal preference and will follow up with our chef to ensure temperatures are maintained at all times.

Thank you again for choosing Hilton and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

I've stayed in Hilton for 9 nights starting from the 3rd of october, the staff were of great help and always served with smile. I got 20% discounts on dining and services for my long stay.

The bus service to the Shinjuku station was super and we loved the breakfast. I only wished if the pharmacy staff spoke english as I had difficulties getting some prescriptions.

Regards,

Hamed

• Stayed: October 2012

Dear guest,

Thank-you for your great feedback! My team and I are so very pleased you had a great time in Tokyo and at our hotel.

Next time please ask any member of my team if you need assistance in the pharmacy. We do not operate this store and unfortunately the pharmacist on duty does not always speak English.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.