Japan is expensive so no shock there. However the Checkers buffet the most basic form of dinning in the hotel is outrageously expensive for a poor selection of luke warm tired looking food that was mostly fish based.
The staff seemed indifferent to the suggestion of a hot buffet being just that not warm and dry because it had been standing for too long.
Being made to wait for 8 minutes until the official check in time of 14.00 "Japanese system sir" is hugely irritating and just puts you in a bad mood!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Tokyo boasts market leading contemporary guestrooms, spectacular bars and restaurants and one of the finest health clubs in the city. Enjoy Tokyo's most popular location - Shinjuku, with easy access to JR Shinjuku Station and direct access from the hotel to the Tokyo Metro (Subway). Follow us on facebook Hilton Tokyo (Official) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Rakuten, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Hilton Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Tokyo Hotel Shinjuku
- Hilton Hotel Tokyo
- Hilton International Shinjuku
- Shinjuku Hilton
- Hilton Tokyo Shinjuku