I stayed in this excellent hotel for less than a week in the Executive Floor and remained truly impressed of it.
The hotel is located not so far from from Shinjuku-Ku railway station and provides every 30 minutes a free shuttle to it. The bus is quite small and tends to be crowded during the peak hours. From the Narita Airport there is a direct bus connection to the hotel. Hilton being one of the major hotels in Tokyo, it provides a good choice of excursions by different tour operators, which you may join directly from the hotel. These were among the main reasons why I chose this hotel.
My room had a lot of space (in downtown Tokyo!). It was clean, comfortable and overall beautiful. At least in my room there was free Internet which worked perfectly. The bathroom was quite small, but well equipped.
The Executive Lounge, located in the top floor of the hotel, is one of the best I have experienced in different Hilton hotels. I used it daily for breakfast and drinks. But even during the day and in the evening there was always something to eat there. What is more, there was nice and corteous staff to serve the clients. Truly impressive! I also enjoyed once the buffet dinner in one of the restaurants of the hotel. It was abundant and truly tasteful.
In the gym I used the swimming pool which was included in the price of my room. Whereas the locker room is small, the pool itself is large enough for true swimming. In the afternoon hours I often was the only one to use it, which was truly nice.
I certainly recommend this hotel, although it is a bit pricey (that is the general price level in Tokyo) and do look forward to visiting it again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Tokyo is located in Shinjuku, the heart of Tokyo's business, shopping and entertainment district, and is an ideal place to experience modern Japan. A complimentary shuttle operates between the hotel and Shinjuku station and the Tokyo Metro subway is connected to the hotel. Relax in one of the modern Japanese-style rooms and admire stunning city views. The hotel offers WiFi and internet access throughout all rooms and public space. Rejuvenate in the 24-hour on-site health club and relax in the sauna or soothing whirlpool spa. Play tennis on the rooftop courts or swim laps in the indoor pool. Exercise with Technogym equipment, the official supplier of the Olympics and Paralympics. TSUNOHAZU expresses folkloric traditions and boundless energy of the Shinjuku neighborhood in an open-format space composed of colorful materials, surprising design elements and four distinct dining and entertainment zones. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, JAPANiCAN, Rakuten, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Tokyo Hotel Shinjuku
- Hilton Hotel Tokyo
- Hilton International Shinjuku
- Shinjuku Hilton
- Hilton Tokyo Shinjuku