“Love this place!!”

Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Shinjuku
Reviewed December 16, 2013

I love this place so much! Everything is so yummy and the price is great!! My husband always takes his team for team lunch. 15 people cost like 120 dollars!!

My favourite menu is spicy tuna handroll. It costs only $1.4 while if you eat that in CA, it would cost $5-7!! I always eat like 5 or even 9 of them sometimes!

Unagi is great, Bentoro, Salmon with mayo.. I love everything here! I go there like 3-4 times per week.

The chefs and the waitresses are super friendly and they can understand English too! I just love this place!! MUST GO! :D

Reviewed December 7, 2013

Found this place by accident while wandering around the streets of Shinjuku behind my hotel.

It was one of the few places that didn't have a guy/gal trying to pull you into the doors.

All the sushi was excellent. In fact, we came back 2 nights in a row.

Don't limit yourself to what is just on the menu but ask the people there what the 'special' is and they will recommend you something in halting English.

Some recommendations
1) raw oyster sushi
2) sea urchin sushi
3) winter crab sushi

3  Thank AlvinChanJB
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Everything on the menu is easily accessible and readable The sushi itself was delicious and the staff was very friendly and hospitable. They're proud of what they serve and it clearly shows through their food.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

We went for a late night dinner on our first night in Tokyo. Almost half of the restaurant was filled with Caucasians. They have menu in English but you can pretty much just grab anything you want from the revolving belt. This is so easy as you do not need to order anything but just getting what you want. The fish was not bad as least for this price. We will definitely come back again!

Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

We have been eating at this place for three days in a row already and can not get enough of it! Fish is very fresh and tender, it just melts in your mouth. There are plates going in circle on a conveyer in front of you. You can also ask them to prepare anything you like on the menu if you do not see it on a display. Plates have different colors which are assigned a certain price ( 150 to 500 yen), so you can choose how much you want to spend. Our average dinner cost was usually around 2,000 yen per couple without drinks. The staff is very friendly and welcoming.

1  Thank juliaprincess1

Been to Himawari Zushi Shintoshin? Share your experiences!