“Good pasta alternative.”

Cuisines: Italian
Neighborhood: Shinjuku
Neighborhood: Shinjuku
Reviewed May 9, 2019

I found this restaurant a short distance from my hotel Sun Route Plaza, Shinjuku. The service was genrally pleasant and efficient, the prices were reasonable and the food was good. So much so I returned on 3 occasions. Be prepared though to order by specifying the items on the picture menu. Even though in a busy tourist precinct I found a lot of smaller restaurants did not use English.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed March 9, 2019

If you dont love japanese food then go to this place. Good an affordable meals (pasta, pizza and rizzoto!) in the middle of Shinjuku

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed January 28, 2019 via mobile

I had ventured into the restaurant next door, in the basement down the stairs , which was packed. However their menu described lots chicken cartilage and liver which freaked my sister out.

Running back upstairs we noted Miami Garden- we were hungry and desperate, so partook.

Adequate, speedy service- we ordered a pizza each which was thin, crispy and actually ok. I think it was 1,300yen a pizza.

I’m embarrassed not to be reviewing Japanese food, but for the faint of heart this is the place

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed November 14, 2018 via mobile

Aussie tourist looking for a simple feed, this place ticked all my boxes,the service was quick, food was great and the price was right. I had the camembert and bacon pasta, it was delicious and filling, 10/10 will eat here again.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 17, 2018 via mobile

The food is ok and the service is fine but it's not really Italian. The food is definitely a Japanese take on Italian food and although it's ok don't expect too much.

Date of visit: October 2018