We stayed there from Mar17 to Mar22. What you see from the pictures is exactly what you get, even if it looks too good to be true (it really is!!).
There are essentially 2 subway stations near the apartment, but the nearest one is Shinjuku Gyoenmae station. It's a 5 min brisk walk to the station, and along the way you pass by a couple of nice eateries and convenience shops.
To get to the Shinjuku JR station (the really huge station with both the JR trains as well as subway), I would advise taking the bus from the bus stop almost right outside the apartment. It's about 4 bus stops, and costs just JPY200 per adult and JPY100 per child. However, if you are feeling that you need a bit of exercise, it's a 20min walk....
Alternatively, you can also take the subway from the Shinjuku Gyoenmae station if you feel like having a short walk.
There is no lack of food in the area, and for those who like to have late night suppers, there are 2 food joints that operate 24 hours. Just turn left as you exit the apartment and walk straight. One is across the road (can't remember the name as it's Japanese), while the other is called Yoshinoya (which is on your side of the road. just keep walking straight).
In short, really loved the place. If I come back to Tokyo again, I would have no qualms coming back here to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located within walking distance of the Shinjuku East area, one of Tokyo's thriving urban centres, Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo is a contemporary residence which enjoys a prime location close to the Marunouchi and Toei Shinjuku subway lines. At Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo, you can look forward to a pleasant stay that combines the convenience of a hotel with the freedom and privacy of a Tokyo serviced apartment. The residence's range of optional services are customized to suit your business and leisure needs, allowing you a choice of short or long term stays. Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo is conveniently situated near restaurants, supermarkets, shopping malls, the Shinjuku hospital and Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Agoda, Rakuten, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, JAPANiCAN, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Tokyo Shinjuku Hotel Shinjuku
- Citadines Tokyo Hotel Shinjuku
- Shinjuku Citadines Tokyo Hotel
- Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo