2,327 results
All reviewssmall kitchenminute walkthe sofa bedhot platemarunouchi lineshinjuku gyoen national gardenserviced apartmentlaundry roomsubway stationmain shinjukugood sizejapanese standardsstayed here for nightsquiet areafamily martspoke good englishlots of restaurants
Reviewed December 9, 2017

Small serviced apartment in the East Shinjuku nightlife district of Tokyo. Very nice bathroom with a toilet that landed from the far future (2 bidet sprays, heated seat, perfume spray etc). Cool park under the hotel - lots of narrow streets with bars and nightclubs, as well as one of the main department stores. Great public transport links close by with underground system. Fast internet, too, for our downtime.

Room Tip: Taxis in Tokyo accept their Oyster Card equivalent as well as cash. Didn't find this out until the end of the trip.
  • Stayed: December 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 6, 2017

Of our 3 weeks in Japan, this was our best hotel by far. Having a fridge, kettle, and toaster in the room meant we make our own breakfast in the room before going out for the day. A real bonus, as neither my wife nor I were into the standard 'breakfast sets' and we like to get going early, before a lot of places open. The bed was comfortable, but most of all, the staff went out of their way to be helpful. One of the front desk staff (I wish I remembered her name) telephoned the company who supplied my pocket wifi for me, explained that my wifi had stopped working, and was instrumental in arranging for a replacement to be couriered to the hotel. When I had tried to call their support line, I could not make myself understood, so this woman's assistance was invaluable. Location is good, as it's not right in the centre of the action, so it's quiet, but there are so many interesting and exciting areas within walking distance. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Yaletowner
Reviewed December 6, 2017

This hotel is quite distant from Shinjuku Station (10 mins by taxi), the nearest train station requires at least 7 mins walk, and it isn't a JR one, therefore, travellers with JR passes won't be covered. However, it provides a bit of space compare for the same price hotels at central Shinjuku, and a reasonable kitchen. There are convenient stores and restaurants/food shops around.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank sir_hisagon
Reviewed December 1, 2017

This is my second time staying at the hotel. It is as good as the first time. Convenient location, across from the supermarket and very close to the Shinjuku Park. Plenty of restaurants around the hotel. 5 minutes walk to Shinjuku gymomae station. Friendly staff who spoke perfect English and are very helpful and courteous.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled solo
2  Thank Jason C
Reviewed December 1, 2017

i just had a recent trip to shinjuku,tokyo last nov.23-27 2017,and i barely know any place to stay around.i ask my travel agent to check place which are accessible to all areas,like metros,park,shrine,groceries etc..and this hotel was the best choice..

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family