We stayed here for a week and had a really positive experience. The staff were friendly and extremely helpful, and they also spoke very good English. Room we stayed in was small, which is what you expect to find with most accommodation in Tokyo, however if you are like my girlfriend and I who spent a majority of our time outside of our room doing the “touristy” things, then this shouldn't be a problem. The gym isn't too bad with 2 treadmills, a bike, an elliptical machine and free weights and a bench. The location is very good, close to a lot of eateries and there is a 7-11 and a few other convenience stores all a short walk away. It’s about a 15-20 minute walk from the "busy" part of Shinjuku, I didn't really see this as a problem. The Shinjuku-gyoemmae subway station is about a 5 minute walk away, however if you are catching the Narita express to Shinjuku station and then the Subway (Marunouchi Line) to Shinjuku-gyoemmae, I highly recommend catching a taxi (about ¥1000) from Shinjuku station to the hotel as there are definitely no escalators and I am 99% certain that there was no elevator at Shinjuku-gyoemmae subway station, so if you have heavy luggage or multiple bags, lugging these things up the stairs might be an issue for you. The breakfast on offer is pretty sub-standard so I recommend purchasing breakfast provisions from a nearby convenience store and utilising the kitchen in your room. Citadines Shinjuku provides clean and affordable accommodation with friendly staff in a great location and I highly recommend this place to other travellers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located within walking distance of the Shinjuku East area, one of Tokyo's thriving urban centres, Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo is a contemporary residence which enjoys a prime location close to the Marunouchi and Toei Shinjuku subway lines. At Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo, you can look forward to a pleasant stay that combines the convenience of a hotel with the freedom and privacy of a Tokyo serviced apartment. The residence's range of optional services are customized to suit your business and leisure needs, allowing you a choice of short or long term stays. Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo is conveniently situated near restaurants, supermarkets, shopping malls, the Shinjuku hospital and Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Rakuten, Booking.com, JAPANiCAN, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Tokyo Shinjuku Hotel Shinjuku
- Citadines Tokyo Hotel Shinjuku
- Shinjuku Citadines Tokyo Hotel
- Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo