We stayed for four nights in September and were extremely happy with the hotel - the staff, the room size, comfort of beds, wi-fi and facilities. The hotel is great value and a higher standard than other, more expensive hotels we stayed in during our trip. Shinjuku centre is 10 minutes walk away or two stops on the underground so its very accessible and in a quiet, safe neighbourhood. We liked that it wasn't in the centre of Shinjuku as there were lots of great neighbourhood ramen bars, coffee shops and places to try local food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located within walking distance of the Shinjuku East area, one of Tokyo's thriving urban centres, Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo is a contemporary residence which enjoys a prime location close to the Marunouchi and Toei Shinjuku subway lines. At Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo, you can look forward to a pleasant stay that combines the convenience of a hotel with the freedom and privacy of a Tokyo serviced apartment. The residence's range of optional services are customized to suit your business and leisure needs, allowing you a choice of short or long term stays. Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo is conveniently situated near restaurants, supermarkets, shopping malls, the Shinjuku hospital and Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Rakuten, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Priceline, JAPANiCAN, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Tokyo Shinjuku Hotel Shinjuku
- Citadines Tokyo Hotel Shinjuku
- Shinjuku Citadines Tokyo Hotel
- Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo