We booked 4 rooms at Citadines for our family and were so happy when we arrived. It was only a short walk from the train station (once we got orientated and also asked a helpful local!). Staff were very helpful and could speak good basic english. The rooms were a great size, clean and modern. The little kitchenette was excellent, having so many 7/11's around, we picked up snacks, drinks, etc and could make our own breakfast in the room. The streets around the hotel have fantastic restaurants, we would just wander and choose one at random, all were absolutely delicious. We felt so safe walking around Tokyo and even walked from Shinjuku station a few times to the hotel, which is an easy 15 minute walk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located within walking distance of the Shinjuku East area, one of Tokyo's thriving urban centres, Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo is a contemporary residence which enjoys a prime location close to the Marunouchi and Toei Shinjuku subway lines. At Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo, you can look forward to a pleasant stay that combines the convenience of a hotel with the freedom and privacy of a Tokyo serviced apartment. The residence's range of optional services are customized to suit your business and leisure needs, allowing you a choice of short or long term stays. Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo is conveniently situated near restaurants, supermarkets, shopping malls, the Shinjuku hospital and Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Tokyo Shinjuku Hotel Shinjuku
- Citadines Tokyo Hotel Shinjuku
- Shinjuku Citadines Tokyo Hotel
- Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo