Just spent a great week At the Citadines Shinkuju. We found the customer service outstanding. Our studio flat was extremely well equipped and comfortable. The wifi worked like a dream. Availability of laundry and breakfast, if you need them, is very useful too. The location close to the main hub of Shinjuku station makes it an excellent base for sightseeing. We anticipate returning to Tokyo at least once this year and will certainly choose Citadines Shinkuku again. Thank you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located within walking distance of the Shinjuku East area, one of Tokyo's thriving urban centres, Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo is a contemporary residence which enjoys a prime location close to the Marunouchi and Toei Shinjuku subway lines. At Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo, you can look forward to a pleasant stay that combines the convenience of a hotel with the freedom and privacy of a Tokyo serviced apartment. The residence's range of optional services are customized to suit your business and leisure needs, allowing you a choice of short or long term stays. Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo is conveniently situated near restaurants, supermarkets, shopping malls, the Shinjuku hospital and Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, JAPANiCAN, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Tokyo Shinjuku Hotel Shinjuku
- Citadines Tokyo Hotel Shinjuku
- Shinjuku Citadines Tokyo Hotel
- Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo