I stayed at Citadines Shinjuku over Easter weekend with 3 friends (2 per room). The size of the room was much larger than I thought it would be. We stayed in a double, and didn't feel cramped at all. The free WI-FI was very convenient. The staff was friendly and very helpful.
The neighborhood is great. Lots of restaurants within walking distance. The Tokyo Metro staton is only 4 short blocks away.
I would stay at Citadines again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located within walking distance of the Shinjuku East area, one of Tokyo's thriving urban centres, Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo is a contemporary residence which enjoys a prime location close to the Marunouchi and Toei Shinjuku subway lines. At Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo, you can look forward to a pleasant stay that combines the convenience of a hotel with the freedom and privacy of a Tokyo serviced apartment. The residence's range of optional services are customized to suit your business and leisure needs, allowing you a choice of short or long term stays. Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo is conveniently situated near restaurants, supermarkets, shopping malls, the Shinjuku hospital and Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, JAPANiCAN, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Rakuten, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Tokyo Shinjuku Hotel Shinjuku
- Citadines Tokyo Hotel Shinjuku
- Shinjuku Citadines Tokyo Hotel
- Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo