Very central, clean, quiet, small rooms.
Extremely hard matress though.
Although there wasn't wifi internet the front desk loaned us (for free) a little device the plugged into the internet cable and gave us our own little wifi which was very helpful indeed.
A great little place to stay and close to all the shijuku fun.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Nishitetsu Inn Shinjuku is a short 2-minute walk from the Nishi-Shinjuku subway station and an 8-minute walk from Shinjuku Train Station. It offers modern accommodations with massage services and free property-wide Wi-Fi. Guest rooms have both air conditioning and heating facilities. Each room comes with a fridge, tea making facilities and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Pay-per-view movies are also available. A dry-cleaning service and coin-operated laundry machines are available on the property. Luggage storage is possible at the 24-hour front desk. The Teketeke restaurant is on the B1 floor and serves breakfast daily. The Saint Marc Cafe on the ground floor serves coffee and light meals. The Shinjuku Nishitetsu Inn is just under half a kilometer from Shinjuku Central Park and the Tokyo Metropolitan Government Buildings. The Isetan Department Store is a 15-minute walk from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Rakuten, TripOnline SA, JAPANiCAN, Travelocity, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, KNT-CT Holdings Co.,Ltd.(YOKOSO Japan), Cancelon, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Nishitetsu Inn Shinjuku reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nishitetsu Inn Shinjuku Hotel Shinjuku
- Nishitetsu Hotel Shinjuku
- Nishitetsu Inn Shinjuku Tokyo