“My favorite coffee place in Shinjuku!”

Blue Bottle Coffee Shinjuku Cafe
Ranked #6 of 27 Quick Bites in Shinjuku
Neighborhood: Shinjuku
Neighborhood: Shinjuku
Reviewed May 30, 2018

This is what a coffee place should be. Extremely nice staff, detailed information of different drip coffees offered. Great coffee(s).
However, I could not get them to make a red-eye for me. I was told I should buy drip coffee and espresso separately and mix them myself. Made me smile.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed May 29, 2018

For a coffee lover like myself, this place is great. I always feel so much better and ready to start the day after a coffee from this place. I personally prefer drip coffee , but have tried also the ice Americano and their cold brew. The coffe here tastes amazing.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed May 23, 2018 via mobile

Blue Bottle Coffee chose Tokyo as the site of its first outlet outside the United States. It’s well known for using fresh beans within 48 hours of roasting. On the menu are all the favorites: drip coffee, iced coffee, espresso and sweet and savory treats, to name a few. If you haven’t try that a US. You can try a cup in Tokyo then.

Reviewed April 18, 2018 via mobile

Located at the basement floor of NeWoman, Blue Bottle is always crowded with people and this makes the cafe very busy, which may in some ways saying this is not the place to chill.

The cafes are good or maybe the best amongst the malls nearby.

Reviewed April 15, 2018

We walked to this place after the great reviews. Finally got there and there was limited to no food to go with the coffee, queues and a long wait ... only to find they do not make a flat white. Not sure what all the hype is.