“A Little Bird Told Me”

Glutenfree Cafe Littlebird
Ranked #7 of 9,630 Restaurants in Shibuya
Reviewed May 1, 2019 via mobile

Staying in Shinjuku and took a special trip - two trains - to come here based on recommendation of fellow Glutard back in OZ.

If you are in the area and feeling sorry for yourself because you have to pass on some of the incredible food Tokyo has to offer then make the trip here.

GF Beer, Ramen, KARAGGE - everything is GF So good. Also a lovely area to visit with Yoyogi Park nearby.

FB Page details opening hours and seems to be reliable.

Date of visit: May 2019
2  Thank MEP_Outdoorsie

Reviewed April 20, 2019 via mobile

Had a really bad experience. The restaurant is in a small concrete room on the third floor with a strong smell of fried meat and no windows. It is very cramped and we were told we could only order one dish of the special (the only food we wanted) and had to order something else (we didn’t want) or leave. Terrible service as well.

Reviewed April 20, 2019 via mobile

We enjoyed all the food we ordered at Littlebird. The owners are celiac, so they get gf.We had fried chicken, udon, okonomi-yaki, yakisoba noodles, and dessert crepes....it was all delicious abdomen plenty of vegan/vegetarian options for those that need it too. Only negative is the small size and how crowded they get without reservations. ..but worth the wait. It's on the 3rd floor of a building around the corner from yoyogi station.

1  Thank zuckerJunk
Reviewed April 18, 2019

Littlebird was by far my favorite place I ate on my first ever trip to Japan. I had no issue finding it using Google maps. It's placed in the cutest neighborhood near Harajuku, just a short walk from Yoyogi Park.

The staff here are super kind. They speak English, which is nice, because I speak no Japanese! We ordered ramen, as well as gyoza, both of which were absolutely delicious! As someone with celiac, I had never gotten to eat authentic ramen or gyoza before, and I wasn't sure I'd ever be able to - but Littlebird fulfilled all of my hopes and dreams! Not only was the food incredible, but really well priced, with great portion sizes. I walked out with a full belly and a happy heart. I really wish I could've gone back a second time during my trip to try more!

Reviewed April 18, 2019 via mobile

Not easy to find but the food was very delicious.
A good menu for every taste with diary free options.
The owner and chef were really lovely and welcoming.