“Hidden ”

Glutenfree Cafe Littlebird
Ranked #5 of 9,581 Restaurants in Shibuya
Reviewed April 16, 2019 via mobile

Quite hard to find, particularly without WiFi as it isn’t where google maps places it exactly. The udon noodles were lovely, big portion and really good price! Beef burger was out of stock so had a ‘bacon’ burger which was basically a piece of gammon in a gluten free bun. Bun is hard to eat but tasty and it’s a great option if you are gluten free! Would highly recommend, good food and great prices in Tokyo!

Reviewed April 15, 2019 via mobile

I was so happy to find this gluten-free heaven! I finally got to try some of the typical foods my non-coeliac husband had been eating such as karaage chicken, okonomiyaki, and crepes. It was all so yummy! The soy beer was delicious too. The staff were so lovely too. I really hope we can go back before we leave to try more of the menu, there were so many amazing options but not enough room in my stomach

Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

Set out to find GF Little Bird and after a 30 minute walk we finally found it. A cute small restaurant that serves all GF food and drinks.
We ate the gyoza, fried chicken and BLT burger, and I even had a GF beer - I hadn’t had a beer in over a year! Food and drinks were great, it’s some of the best GF food I have ever had.
Would DEFINITELY recommend to others and will definitely be back again if I am in the area. Thanks little bird!

Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

This place is awesome. Not difficult to find - close to the Yoyogi - Koen station ( or Harajuku station if you’d like a longer stroll). Taxis have no problem finding it.
The food is a dream come true for anyone, but especially for people who are gluten sensitive, as it has a dedicated gf kitchen.

Reviewed April 6, 2019 via mobile

Gluten-free Cafe Littlebird is a awesome little restaurant just a couple blocks from Yoyogi Park in Shibuya. When my wife and I were planning out the trip to Japan, finding places to eat that are safe for celiacs was a bit of a worry, but with places like this, it didn’t have to be! The food was amazing!

As a quick indication of how much we liked it, we actually ate at Littlebird twice during our 11 days in Japan. The first time, both of us got ramen, and the second time my wife got Karaage and I got the yakisoba. Can’t wait until the next time we travel back to Japan and get to come back here!

2  Thank sosallstar