“Amazing GF food!”

Glutenfree Cafe Littlebird
Ranked #7 of 9,622 Restaurants in Shibuya
Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

Set out to find GF Little Bird and after a 30 minute walk we finally found it. A cute small restaurant that serves all GF food and drinks.
We ate the gyoza, fried chicken and BLT burger, and I even had a GF beer - I hadn’t had a beer in over a year! Food and drinks were great, it’s some of the best GF food I have ever had.
Would DEFINITELY recommend to others and will definitely be back again if I am in the area. Thanks little bird!

Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

This place is awesome. Not difficult to find - close to the Yoyogi - Koen station ( or Harajuku station if you’d like a longer stroll). Taxis have no problem finding it.
The food is a dream come true for anyone, but especially for people who are gluten sensitive, as it has a dedicated gf kitchen.

Reviewed April 6, 2019 via mobile

Gluten-free Cafe Littlebird is a awesome little restaurant just a couple blocks from Yoyogi Park in Shibuya. When my wife and I were planning out the trip to Japan, finding places to eat that are safe for celiacs was a bit of a worry, but with places like this, it didn’t have to be! The food was amazing!

As a quick indication of how much we liked it, we actually ate at Littlebird twice during our 11 days in Japan. The first time, both of us got ramen, and the second time my wife got Karaage and I got the yakisoba. Can’t wait until the next time we travel back to Japan and get to come back here!

2  Thank sosallstar
Reviewed April 3, 2019 via mobile

Our tour guide helped us find this tiny restaurant. We queued for 30 to get seated. Japan is not gluten free friendly so this was a welcome treat! I was able to have a gorgeous super tasty ramen dish and gf beer. Only disappointment was the best puddings had run out! The ice cream was still delicious though! Thanks little bird!

Reviewed April 2, 2019

We decided to walk from Shinjuku to the little bird cafe in Shibuya via the Shinjuku Gyoen gardens today. The cafe is situated in a very authentic and rather cute neighbourhood so leave some time to just walk around either before or after your meal.
I ordered a prosciutto pizza which was loaded with ample fresh toppings and my husband, who is not a coeliac, ordered the gyoza and a bowl of ramen. It all looked so good that we shared the 3 dishes and left extremely satisfied.
The cafe is run by 2 coeliacs, so it’s just nice to walk in, order and simply not have to explain about cross contamination or worry.
We strongly recommend this cafe.