Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM

Recommended experiences in and around Shibuya
from $113.23
from $80.21
from $80.21
from $103.80
More Info
All reviews yakitori great guide fantastic food tour culinary experience tsukiji market japanese food and culture sushi naoko meg izakaya company intro gems tokyo insight sake stalls
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was a fantastic food tour around the Tsukiji market, where we got to try lots of savoury and sweet snacks. The egg on a stick was one of my personal favourites and the sushi stop was amazing. Thanks very much for the tour! Would highly recommend and do again if I get the chance.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

As first time visitors to Japan we were pleased to find a small group tour in an interesting part of Tokyo with a local guide. Naoko was fabulous; very easy place to meet up, clear directions with no surprises. Had a great evening sampling different styles of evening dining with a lot of cultural information thrown in. As an introduction to Tokyo this was first class and I would highly recommend Naoko and Oisihii Food Tours. Thanks for a truly great time!

Date of experience: September 2019
oishiitokyofoodtours, Owner at Oishii Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for joining me the other night! I had a lovely time getting to know both of you.
Meeting such a great guest like you, fun, adventurous and respectable make our job so special and we love it!
Please do not hesitate to contact us anytime if you have any questions getting around Tokyo.
We are happy to help to make your stay here more comfortable and memorable.
Please have a safe travel and enjoy the rest of your stay in Tokyo.
Looking forward to seeing you again in Tokyo or NZ!

Warm Regards,
Naoko

Reviewed September 10, 2019

We had such a delightful evening touring izakayas in Ebisu on a private tour with Chikako. We went to three very different izakayas and then had a quick dessert. Chikako is a great guide and such a nice person to spend a few hours with. She wore a kimono since we said we were interested in experiencing some culture. Each restaurant was different and all the food was excellent. Having Chikako there to order and discuss how things work was such a luxury. I also couldn't be more happy with Oishii in general. Everything about signing up and managing the tour was was handled perfectly. I'm really happy I signed up for this and would highly recommend Oishii and Chikako.

Date of experience: September 2019
oishiitokyofoodtours, オーナー at Oishii Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Michael E,

Thank you very much for your great review! I'm so glad that you enjoyed our tour and conversations.
I also enjoyed sharing time with you and your wife!

We hope to see you again when you come back to Japan!

Best regards,

Chikako

Reviewed August 27, 2019

We booked a food tour of Osaka with the website and ended up with Yoshika as our guide. She was AMAZING! We went with 2 kids (ages 6 and 10) and she tailored the experience so that they would have something to eat at each place, in addition to hitting up places for the adults to be happy! Yoshika even brought little snack goodie bags for our kids and made sure to hit up the kid friendly food stands along our tour.
The best part of the tour was having access to restaurants we normally would have been too intimidated to enter on our own. They were pretty small places that had tons of character and charm (and most importantly DELICIOUS FOOD), frequented by locals. Yoshkia did a great job finding us amazing food, talking about the history of the area, and just being a great guide.

Date of experience: August 2019
oishiitokyofoodtours, オーナー at Oishii Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2019

Dear julieb10000,

Thank you very much for your heartwarming review.
I am very glad to know you and your family enjoyed the tour and our local foods in Osaka with me.

I had such a lovely time with you, too!
Your boys were so adorable ❤️ and fun to be with.

Japan and I miss you and your family!
Come back soon!

Best,
Yoshika

Reviewed July 17, 2019

My family and I booked the food tour w/Oishii Tokyo Food Tour from their website, the process was easy and straight forward. The tour itself was awesome, our tour guides Yukiko and Yukino were so friendly and knowledgable. I can’t imagine any better tour guides as they made the tour so fun. We had a great time during the tour and they were really professional, made our experience really great, fun and relaxing. The 5 food places we went to were great. I would definitely recommend this tour.

Date of experience: July 2019
oishiitokyofoodtours, オーナー at Oishii Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2019

Dear Erika,

Thank you so much for the great review !
We are so happy to know that you all enjoyed the tour!

I really hope you could come back to Japan again soon!
We are waiting :)

Yukiko

Thank you for your wonderful review! I am so happy to hear that you all enjoyed our tour and had a great time with us. It is really easy for us to make the tour fun when we have such lovely guests like you and Elmma, Freida and Ella. We truly enjoyed showing you around our favorite places and introducing Japan’s culture and traditions. I hope you had a safe flight back home and please let us know if you will ever come back to Tokyo!

Yours truly,