“French Toast to die for!”
Review of Bread, Espresso &

Bread, Espresso &
Ranked #5 of 71 Bakeries in Shibuya
Neighborhood: Shibuya / Harajuku / Ebisu
Neighborhood: Shibuya / Harajuku / Ebisu
Reviewed March 5, 2017

Went there in the afternoon around 2/3pm during winter, had to wait in a queue for half and hour but worth the wait because the French toast is such a scrumptious redemption! Good coffee, good environment. There's a small bakery in the room, selling their fresh baked bread, smells nice, taste relish. Definitely convince me to go for a next visit!

Date of visit: February 2017
1  Thank CynCynn

Reviewed October 27, 2016 via mobile

Super cute little cafe with excellent coffee. The food menu is small consisting of toast, French toast, panini's and a bakery selection. All also delicious. Get it to go or sit and enjoy the atmosphere.

Date of visit: October 2016
1  Thank ElizaM88
Reviewed October 21, 2016 via mobile

We had a yummy Panini lunch set here. It was a bit of a wait. Good coffee. Yummy bread. I hear the french toast at breakfast is great.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed September 11, 2016

Nice coffee and vibe, very good for a quick break during the day or for lunch or breakfast. Not megaspecial but ok!

Date of visit: April 2016
1  Thank Anemoon U
Reviewed May 5, 2016 via mobile

We went here not expecting much as we were really just looking for a caffeine fix. The coffee was average and I've had better elsewhere in Japan/ back home. However their bread is out of this world. We had the lunch menu which came with a panini and that was good but the bread I'm raving about comes from their self serve counter. One in particular stood out to me and I've been dreaming about it since. It's a cubed shaped raisin bread looking item which is just so spongy its incredible. If I didn't have such limited time in Japan I would go back daily for it. Its just so yum, its a must try!!!

Date of visit: May 2016