“Old Lady is the chef”

Neighborhood: Shibuya / Harajuku / Ebisu
Neighborhood: Shibuya / Harajuku / Ebisu
Reviewed September 26, 2017

Best Tepanyaki in Tokyo!
Grandma is simply the best when you see her cooking the beef. I am amazed with how the KOBE beef melted in my mouth.
Every pieces of kobe is so well cooked with brandy. ( i am a non alcoholic) My face was red but it is so delicious that i have to finish it.
Salad was so fresh! yummy!
Vegetables was ok.
The last part, the bread! all the favor of the beef in the bread and grilled a fair bit with butter and it tasted amazing!

Went in earlier like 1700-1800hrs no doubt the booking was full on line and they start biz from 1730hrs, but my wife and i were lucky enough to have the place to ourselves since the booking was at a later hour. Get the hint?

Date of visit: September 2017
2  Thank acemojo

Reviewed September 26, 2017 via mobile

This was by far the best restaurant we ate in while visiting Tokyo. The Kobe steak is melting your mouth good. The marbling on the meat is outstanding.

Date of visit: September 2017
1  Thank weretripin
Reviewed September 22, 2017

This place is popular probably because of its ranking on trip adviser.
I guess its ok if you've never had teppanyaki and are a tourist, but I've had better (e.g. basemenet floor of the prince tower in shiba park.

2  Thank A1esio
Reviewed September 14, 2017

We made a reservation here to celebrate my birthday after reading many positive reviews about this place. It was our first time trying Kobe beef and it was simply amazing. It was also nice to see the grandma cooking, which put a smile on my face. After our entree we ordered the Japanese pizza was also good. I highly recommend this place for those looking for some good Kobe beef.

1  Thank rob8986
Reviewed August 31, 2017 via mobile

My next most favorite tepanyaki restaurant in Tokyo.
Absolutely one of the best I have had, especially for the price.
Everything meticulously cooked to perfection, great flavor, and awesome experience!! I'll be back!

1  Thank demcard