“If you like meat....”

Cuisines: Brazilian
Neighborhood: Shibuya / Harajuku / Ebisu
Neighborhood: Shibuya / Harajuku / Ebisu
Reviewed May 12, 2019

This is the best Brazilian steak house I have ever visited.
It is located next to the Disney Store in Shibuya several floors up. Highly recommend you to book ahead as it gets very busy. Standard Rodizio lay out with a large salad bar and side dishes but on a whole new level. Everything was excellent. The meats are cooked perfectly and are so flavorsome. Service is Japanese standard - wonderful, and the meat just keeps coming. Highly recommend it.

Date of visit: May 2019
barbacoa_manager, 支配人 at Barbacoa, Shibuya, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2019

Thank you very much for your commented in this site.
We are really happy that you had nice time in our restaurant.
We will look forward to see you in next time! Thank you!

Reviewed May 3, 2019 via mobile

Great Brazilian restaurant. Service is quick and attentive. Many kinds of meats which were tasty. Free bar salads included in the price - wide selection of the salads. The desserts bar is also recommended (not included).
Book a place in advance.

Date of visit: May 2019
barbacoa_manager, 支配人 at Barbacoa, Shibuya, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2019

Thank you very much for your commented in this site. We are really happy that you had nice time in our restaurant. We will look forward to see you in next time! Thank you!

Reviewed November 27, 2018

Visited with my girlfriend for the anniversary dinner. It was fabulous!! The food and service were great! The meets could be a little bit salty for those who do not like salty food; yet, if you like meat, I highly recommend you visiting once while staying in Japan. Also, I could feel that staffs are caring the customer with sincerity (I prepared a special event for my girlfriend, and the restaurant was very cooperative -- sincere thanks to the manager).
It was my first time visiting Shibuya branch, but I think it seems like the best among all the other branches in Tokyo, in terms of the service, atmosphere, and the food.

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank RianJ94
TrailBlazer807136, お客様担当マネージャー at Barbacoa, Shibuya, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2018

Thank you for visiting Shibuya Barbacoa.
We feel really glad for making you enjoy your visit in our restaurant.
We hope to have you here again soon

Sincerely, Shibuya Barbacoa.

Reviewed October 21, 2018

Everything was great: the meat, the salad, the drinks, the dessert. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I went on a Friday afternoon, when the prices is a bit lower, so worth it. The decoration of the place is also fantastic. As a Brazilian, I can tell this is a great place and represents Brazil well, I will definitely be going back soon.

Date of visit: October 2018
TrailBlazer807136, 支配人 at Barbacoa, Shibuya, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2018

Thank you for coming to our restaurant. We are very glad to hear that you had a good time. We are going to work in the points that you mentioned before to become able to give a better service next time.

Reviewed November 5, 2017 via mobile

This is a Brazilian Churrasqueria. It is one of those places where you can have all the meat you want.

Typically you start with a salad bar. In this case the salad bar is just good, not excellent. The options are limited.

Then you move to the beef. I would say that everything I tried was great quality! They got the excellence here!!! However, it was a little slow.

Closing with a bar of deserts which is good.

The service is really kind, however as I mentioned the meat does not get to your table that often as you may expect.

The price is fair! 20k Yenes for a family meal (2 adults and 3 kids)

I do recommend this option!!

Date of visit: November 2017
1  Thank Gerardoverap
バルバッコアグリル渋谷店, 支配人 at Barbacoa, Shibuya, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2017

Thank you for coming to our restaurant.

We are very glad to hear that you had a good time.

Been to Barbacoa, Shibuya? Share your experiences!