“Enjoyable Urban Space ”

Cuisines: Cafe
Neighborhood: Shibuya / Harajuku / Ebisu
Neighborhood: Shibuya / Harajuku / Ebisu
Reviewed December 1, 2018 via mobile

A friend suggested this Starbucks because of the rooftop space. Awesome place to getaway from busy street. Active urban farming project.

A sunny day in November and it was perfect with families, locals and tourists just relaxing. Would definitely comeback and bring others.

Date of visit: December 2018
1  Thank myinhilo

Reviewed October 29, 2018

I always stay here to keep myself away from the busy streets. They prepare my drinks the way I wanted it. They are considerate to customers like me who have illness by giving me my desired drink. Amazing place and staff. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed April 26, 2018

This Starbucks is in a really convenient place if you're looking for something to go. Often really busy, but during summer there is a beautiful setup outside!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

Delicious food for a quick bite. Garden to eat your food in is what dreams are made of... absolute serenity

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

I absolutely love this place ! One of the highlights of our stay in Tokyo. We went at night once the sun was down and it was so gorgeous and peacefull. I would go back again and again ! It's too bad we don't have a similar place back home.

Date of visit: March 2018