“The best Shabu Shabu with this price!!”

Nabezo Shibuya Koendori
Reserve a Table
Ranked #36 of 9,622 Restaurants in Shibuya
Cuisines: Japanese
Neighborhood: Shibuya / Harajuku / Ebisu
Neighborhood: Shibuya / Harajuku / Ebisu
Reviewed May 1, 2019 via mobile

I have been here over 10 times. Compare to other high-priced Shabu Shabu restaurant this place has better service and quality of meats. Especially the host and waitresses are so nice. Very kind. Good service and Good food!! I want to highly recommend this place in Shibuya.

Date of visit: May 2019
GoPlaces42071767896, お客様担当マネージャー at Nabezo Shibuya Koendori, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2019

Thank you very much for visiting us.
We will strive to be a nice shop from now on.

We are waiting for you again.

Reviewed March 30, 2019 via mobile

This was an amazing experience. The atmosphere and tastes are absolutely something you have to experience in before you leave. I would recommend the shabu shabu alongside the all you can eat meat. The all you can drink option was also very welcome.

Date of visit: March 2019
GoPlaces42071767896, お客様担当マネージャー at Nabezo Shibuya Koendori, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2019

Thank you for coming.
We welcome you anytime.
I look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed March 25, 2019 via mobile

Went with family to Nabezo, staff (particularly kim siyoon who served us) was very accommodating despite my family not being able to speak english! Food was wonderful def worth your $ must come when in japan!

Family from Australia, London & Philippines

Date of visit: March 2019

Thank you for coming.
We welcome you anytime.
I look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed January 26, 2019 via mobile

I have been to Nabezo over 3 times and love it every time! Even when you get the basic set (Nabezo course), all the meats are of excellent quality. The same goes for the vegetables and extras as well. The service here is always fantastic. The servers are very attentive and not too far to call over for some more meat. I would recommend making a reservation if possible to avoid waiting for a table. Must visit if in Tokyo!!

Date of visit: January 2019
GoPlaces42071767896, お客様担当マネージャー at Nabezo Shibuya Koendori, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2019

Thank you for always visiting Nabezo.
We are also looking forward to seeing you in Japan.
Have a good trip

Reviewed December 9, 2018 via mobile

Upon entering Nabezo I was a bit overwhelmed with all the options for dinner, however, the staff made me feel right at home and even helped get the hot pot started and regularly checked in and made sure we were having a good time.

I've been making my way through Tokyo from Michelin stars to word of mouth recommendations and can whole heartedly recommend Nabezo.

The quality of meat, selection of veggies, drinks and of course, staff makes this a must-dine.

If you do, I hope you have the joy of being served by Kim Siyoon. She truly made this an unforgettable experience.

Date of visit: December 2018
Experience809946, 支配人 at Nabezo Shibuya Koendori, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2018

For the first thing, thanks for choosing our Nabezou!
We are very pleased to read that you have enjoyed about our all of options like the kind of soup and meats.
We will try to improve to fascinate all around the visitors and let them enjoy Japanese foods, so we hope your another visits.