“As good as they said”

Ranked #25 of 9,622 Restaurants in Shibuya
Neighborhood: Shibuya / Harajuku / Ebisu
Neighborhood: Shibuya / Harajuku / Ebisu
Reviewed June 4, 2019

Many times i have visited Japan i have never been able to let myself taste Ichiran Ramen, we always go with those unlisted which is also good!

One time visit i keep bumping Ichiran and therefore i tried it. I never really urge myself for it because usually when the food is famous the taste are usual

but not for this one :D it is totally worth it, luckily when i came in there was no queue, slightly after then i saw so many people lining up :)

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

Initially I was stunned by long queue in front of a small restaurant that looked like a wooden building that is sticked to a brick and mortar building. When I tried Ichiran Ramen, it is indeed the most delicious ramen in Japan. You will also experience unique service in which you pay the food on a vending machine like counter and when it is your turn dine, the waiters will bring you to a small room with wooden chair and small window behind. Another waiter will check your order and asked if you have another request. What an interesting experience !!

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed April 18, 2019 via mobile

Saw a plenty of reviews about this ramen shop and was not been dissapointed. Great Taste , Great experience.

Reviewed April 17, 2019 via mobile

I guess majority of us agree that the ramen is great, I have personally tried it a few times during my visit to Japan. But im giving a bad review due to a bad encounter at this outlet on 17 Apr 19 (around 8-9pm). The lady crew who was outside the shop guiding the queue was extremely rude. The queue was long and hence my mum and i stepped away to walk around while my husband queued. Shortly, the crew asked my husband how many of us are eating and he replied 3.The crew then informed that all the 3 of us must be present when he reached the staircase and so my husband immediately ring my phone to ask me to turn back. As we hurried back, the queue shorten and my husband had already reached the stairs, the service then refused to let my mum and i to join my husband. She mentioned that “ I have told you many times that” everyone must be present when you reach the staircase. I wish i have video tape how rude and unpleasant the service crew was like, she even rolled her eyes at us. The problem is even if we reached the staircase, there are still quite a number of people ahead of us (abt 8 or 10) in the queue and it would take almost another half an hour before it’s even our turn to reach the vending machine, so i really don’t understand why is this service crew insisting that everyone must be present when we reach the staircase, it’s not like it is almost our turn at the vending machine and we are still not back in the queue. We were so upset that we left the place without eating at all. The service crew should really learn how to be flexible and learn some service manners to avoid tarnishing the reputation and image of Ichiran. This is our first encounter with rude Japanese, what a bad experience ending our day on a bad note due to a bad service.

Reviewed April 3, 2019

Ramen was rich and tasty. The private booths were fun to see. You can pull back your divider if you want to see your neighbor! While you’re waiting in line, they give you an order sheet. The circles are their recommended choices. That’s what I went with and it was delicious. The recommended is spicy and I loved it.