“Amazing food, gorgeous interior, child friendly!”
Review of Kichiri Shibuya

Kichiri Shibuya
Reserve a Table
Ranked #452 of 9,629 Restaurants in Shibuya
Cuisines: Japanese, Bar
Neighborhood: Shibuya / Harajuku / Ebisu
Neighborhood: Shibuya / Harajuku / Ebisu
Reviewed July 4, 2018

We visited Kichiri with our 2 (almost 3) year old in March this year. I had researched child friendly restaurants in Tokyo and this had been recommended, we were absolutely not disappointed! Tokyo is the kind of place with so many restaurants you may not want to repeat a visit for fear of missing another new experience, but we would 100% go back to Kichiri! The staff were so friendly, the environment is peaceful, modern and beautiful, and yet completely child friendly.
To top this off the food was incredible! Every single thing we ate was great.
For those without children, don't be put off, the layout of the restaurant means everyone has their own space and it was lovely and quiet!

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed October 22, 2016 via mobile

Been in Tokyo a few days now. I heard/read about how good the food is supposed to be in Japan. But I wasn't impressed until I came here
A must, something new!

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed April 20, 2016 via mobile

We were recommended tong there by local friends - not much of description but a good place to go.

I confess that it was not easy to find - guess like most "westerners" we are not training to always look up to the signs in the buildings so to figure out that actually it's on the 5th Floor... Well we got that after a while;)
Up the lift and not really knowing what to expect when the door opens. Let me tell you - Very nice atmosphere!!!

Amazing friendly staff! Very nicely designed - great light and space concept.

The food - I am sorry, didn't keep the names of what we were eating (should have). The amuse-bouche was amazing!!! And the fried chicken an absolute must. Fried Udon, crab, and and and... Excellent!!!!

Desert we went with the sweet potatoe fries and ice cream - ahhh... Wanna go back immediately!

For sure we will return!!! Wish we would have kept the contact of our waiter - soooo sweet and nice with the all service!

Great! Thank you!

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed February 19, 2016 via mobile

This is such a nice and cozy restaurant. The interior is amazing and feels very modern. The staff and servers were so kind and fun to talk with! Food was good - we shared some spicy cod, noodles and sashimi. Dessert was equally amazing and very cute, too. Would absolutely come back to try more!

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed January 13, 2016 via mobile

Finding a restaurant to satisfies everyone can often be a challenge, but from the moment we walked into Kichiri we knew it would be a cracker of a night. My daughters allergies sometimes make it pretty tough, but the staff were amazing. She was made to feel special with the assistance in finding suitable dishes and reminders once served what she could and couldn't have. The food itself was modern Japanese, which were share plates and very tasty change to the more traditional dishes. I know each of us walked out knowing this would be as good as it would get and something we would compare every other meal to. Thanks for making my daughter feel special and our Japan visit memorable.

Date of visit: January 2016