“Difficult to find, but worth it” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Takeout
Neighborhood: Shibuya / Harajuku / Ebisu
Singapore, Singapore
“Difficult to find, but worth it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

This place was a pain to find due to its location, but the coffee is worth the search! I made the mistake of starting from Harajuku, so I had to make my way up the slope of Omotesando Hills. I had the iced mochaccino (I think), and the espresso was STRONG. Best iced coffee I've had so far in Japan.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Emiliecious

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Manila, Philippines
“Giving coffee a Zen vibe.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

Walking through the quaint and modern shops in an uppity residential area of Omote-Sando gives one an aniticipation of what's ahead. Tucked away in greenery of what looked like a backyard once, Omotesando Koffee is a standing coffee bar that can fit about 5 people comfortably. There are 2 benches. That's it. This is not a Starbucks where you use up the bandwidth of free wifi and squat for the whole morning slowly sipping your frap.

Visited June 2014
Malaysia
“Hidden Gem!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2014

Not easy to find. But amazing experience! I tried a cup of cappuccino cost 430yen. Quite a small cup, which is about 200ml or less. But i enjoy every sip of it. Bold and delicate!
No indoor seating though. Only a bench just right in front of the cafe.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars
1 Thank JollySheep
Fukuoka, Japan
“Ice Cappuccino”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

Such a cool little place, traditional Japanese style in the middle of Tokyo. I've been here a couple of times and it's excellent every time. This time I tried the ice cappuccino. I never drink ice coffee, but I had to try it. It was really good. If you like coffee this place is a must go to.

1 Thank oleckn
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Great coffee in a quiet part of a busy city”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

I can't remember where I've read about OMOTESANDO KOFFEE but suffice to say after that I really wanted to try it out. I had some help from the GPS on my iPhone and had no problem in finding the place which is somewhat hidden and unassuming. I was attended by Miki-san who makes a decent flat white and do try the iced mochaccino. The ice was blended so finely and it was a joy to savour its taste. The okashi (cube-shaped custard pastries) are just superb. And all these whilst sitting in the quaintest Japanese-styled mini garden under the shade. Bliss.

Visited April 2014