“Difficult to find, but worth it”
Review of Omotesando Koffee - CLOSED

Omotesando Koffee
Neighborhood: Shibuya / Harajuku / Ebisu
Neighborhood: Shibuya / Harajuku / Ebisu
Singapore, Singapore
“Difficult to find, but worth it”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

This place was a pain to find due to its location, but the coffee is worth the search! I made the mistake of starting from Harajuku, so I had to make my way up the slope of Omotesando Hills. I had the iced mochaccino (I think), and the espresso was STRONG. Best iced coffee I've had so far in Japan.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Emiliecious

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Manila, Philippines
“Giving coffee a Zen vibe.”
Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

Walking through the quaint and modern shops in an uppity residential area of Omote-Sando gives one an aniticipation of what's ahead. Tucked away in greenery of what looked like a backyard once, Omotesando Koffee is a standing coffee bar that can fit about 5 people comfortably. There are 2 benches. That's it. This is not a Starbucks where you use up the bandwidth of free wifi and squat for the whole morning slowly sipping your frap.

Visited June 2014
Malaysia
“Hidden Gem!”
Reviewed May 10, 2014

Not easy to find. But amazing experience! I tried a cup of cappuccino cost 430yen. Quite a small cup, which is about 200ml or less. But i enjoy every sip of it. Bold and delicate!
No indoor seating though. Only a bench just right in front of the cafe.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank JollySheep
Fukuoka, Japan
“Ice Cappuccino”
Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

Such a cool little place, traditional Japanese style in the middle of Tokyo. I've been here a couple of times and it's excellent every time. This time I tried the ice cappuccino. I never drink ice coffee, but I had to try it. It was really good. If you like coffee this place is a must go to.

1 Thank oleckn
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Great coffee in a quiet part of a busy city”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

I can't remember where I've read about OMOTESANDO KOFFEE but suffice to say after that I really wanted to try it out. I had some help from the GPS on my iPhone and had no problem in finding the place which is somewhat hidden and unassuming. I was attended by Miki-san who makes a decent flat white and do try the iced mochaccino. The ice was blended so finely and it was a joy to savour its taste. The okashi (cube-shaped custard pastries) are just superb. And all these whilst sitting in the quaintest Japanese-styled mini garden under the shade. Bliss.

Visited April 2014