We stayed here at the beginning of our 2 week trip in May.
Getting to the hotel from Narita was easy, the Narita Express stopped at Shinjuku which is a 5min walk from the hotel (take the Sthern Terrace Exit, head left and then first left. Hotel is on your right 2mins down the road)
The lobby is smart and the staff speak English
The room was tiny but we were expecting this. We booked an economy double. The only complaint was that the pillows were really uncomfortable. Like rocks.
The bathroom was a decent size and clean (compared with business hotels we stayed in later in the trip)
The location is the main attraction. 5mins walk to Shinjuku and the madness of the neon lights, bars, restaurants and malls. Shinjuku is one of the main train hubs. Direct lines to Roppongi, Harujuku, the Fish Markets, Narita Airport etc
We walked down to Harujuku through the park one day which was a pleasant stroll.
Would recommend this as a place to base yourself in Tokyo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku is a chic hotel located in the busy Shinjuku business district of Tokyo, Japan. Newly renovated in 2007 with sleek lines and modern accents, this Tokyo Shinjuku hotel's guestrooms are both contemporary and inviting for business and leisure travelers. Spacious and considerate, Hotel Sunroute offers guests competitive prices with special discounts and deals and the choice of a variety of guestrooms to meet each party's specifications. At the confluence of corporate skyscrapers and subway stations, this business hotel in Shinjuku is a magnet for business travelers. Travel around the Shinjuku and Tokyo area effortlessly via high-speed public transportation, which is just minutes away by foot. Shop one of the many department stores or travel outward to Mt. Fuji and the greater Tokyo area. Hotel Sunroute invites guests and visitors to lounge in the Villazza restaurant and trattoria for an expertly prepared meal from a menu featuring traditional Italian fare. Unwind at the end of the day in our Shinjuku hotel at Bar Ku Kon, in the plush lounges lit by a crackling fire, while sipping on a premium cocktail or whiskey with colleagues or friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Sunroute Co., Ltd., Travelocity, Hotwire, JAPANiCAN, Cheap Tickets, Rakuten, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku Shibuya
- Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku Hotel
- Hotel Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku Shibuya, Tokyo