This hotel was in such a great location. Just a couple minutes from so many different lines. And for such a great location we found the price to be very reasonable - we stayed for 7 days so we got a discount for a longer stay. My husband and I had a double room and it was small. Even though I was warned about the size, I was still surprised - there is no storage whatsoever. But we didn't find it unpleasant - you just have to have an organised suitcase that you can get your stuff out of and then repack. We had these little zip up pouches to store socks and such that helped keep it organised - I recommend them. The hotel was clean (the carpet was a little worn but that's it) and the service was good (no problem communicating with us in English). There was a washer and dryer which is great if you are on a long trip (the dryer is not strong so don't leave your washing to the night before like we did, cause you will have to hang stuff up to dry). There is a 7/11 around the corner that has a much greater selection than anything in North America (onigiri and bentos!) But the best thing about this hotel is the location. We stayed at a different hotel at the end of our trip because this one was booked and really missed the convenience of it. This was our first trip to Japan and this hotel made it so easy to get around. Highly recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku is a chic hotel located in the busy Shinjuku business district of Tokyo, Japan. Newly renovated in 2007 with sleek lines and modern accents, this Tokyo Shinjuku hotel's guestrooms are both contemporary and inviting for business and leisure travelers. Spacious and considerate, Hotel Sunroute offers guests competitive prices with special discounts and deals and the choice of a variety of guestrooms to meet each party's specifications. At the confluence of corporate skyscrapers and subway stations, this business hotel in Shinjuku is a magnet for business travelers. Travel around the Shinjuku and Tokyo area effortlessly via high-speed public transportation, which is just minutes away by foot. Shop one of the many department stores or travel outward to Mt. Fuji and the greater Tokyo area. Hotel Sunroute invites guests and visitors to lounge in the Villazza restaurant and trattoria for an expertly prepared meal from a menu featuring traditional Italian fare. Unwind at the end of the day in our Shinjuku hotel at Bar Ku Kon, in the plush lounges lit by a crackling fire, while sipping on a premium cocktail or whiskey with colleagues or friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Expedia, Rakuten, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, JAPANiCAN, Orbitz, Priceline, Sunroute Co., Ltd., Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku Shibuya
- Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku Hotel
- Hotel Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku Shibuya, Tokyo