Haneda Airport Limousine Bus to Hotel take 70mins + 1200YEN.
Narita Airport Limousine Bus to Hotel take 120mins + 3000YEN.
The above are the easiest way to the hotel for 1st timer as the Metro are quite confusing.
Check in is 2pm, the English speaking, extremely polite & helpful Receptionists will get you a room within 5mins. Check in/out quick and easy.
Room are small but consider worthwhile as all Tokyo hotel rooms are generally small.
Hotel have drinks vending machine & free ice machine on every floor.
Takashimaya are just across the road. 10 mins walk to Shinjuku Station (left side) to any parts of Tokyo. 10 mins walk to JR Yoyogi Station (right side) toward Harajuku Station & Shibuya Station.
Tip: Remember to buy Suica Card at Airport near to Limousine Bus Ticket Counter. Suica Card can be used on all Metro Train / Subway Train / most of the Bus. Save time from topping up single ticket when changing to different train company.
Convenient marts, McDonald and Ramen store are just beside the Hotel.
Overall, it's enjoyable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku is a chic hotel located in the busy Shinjuku business district of Tokyo, Japan. Newly renovated in 2007 with sleek lines and modern accents, this Tokyo Shinjuku hotel's guestrooms are both contemporary and inviting for business and leisure travelers. Spacious and considerate, Hotel Sunroute offers guests competitive prices with special discounts and deals and the choice of a variety of guestrooms to meet each party's specifications. At the confluence of corporate skyscrapers and subway stations, this business hotel in Shinjuku is a magnet for business travelers. Travel around the Shinjuku and Tokyo area effortlessly via high-speed public transportation, which is just minutes away by foot. Shop one of the many department stores or travel outward to Mt. Fuji and the greater Tokyo area. Hotel Sunroute invites guests and visitors to lounge in the Villazza restaurant and trattoria for an expertly prepared meal from a menu featuring traditional Italian fare. Unwind at the end of the day in our Shinjuku hotel at Bar Ku Kon, in the plush lounges lit by a crackling fire, while sipping on a premium cocktail or whiskey with colleagues or friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Sunroute Co., Ltd., Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, JAPANiCAN, Cheap Tickets, Rakuten, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku Shibuya
- Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku Hotel
- Hotel Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku Shibuya, Tokyo