This was my second stay at the SunRoute Plaza, Shinjuku. Our stay this time was split into two 4-day time periods and the SunRoute stored some of our luggage in the interim while we toured other areas of Japan. Staff is very courteous and prompt speaking enough English to assist with whatever is needed. They even provided helpful guidance on Japanese customs as a guest at a dinner. The rooms are clean and comfortable but small in line with many other accommodations in Asia. The buffet breakfast offered a wide variety of tasty Western and Asian items. The location is marvelous, with an entrance to the Metro right next door…along with an ATM booth. The JR station and many other Metro lines are within a 2-block walk. A wide selection of restaurants is right across the street. There are convenience stores and large department stores within a block. The hotel offers maps with directions to sightseeing locations, shopping, and restaurants. Free WiFi is available in the Business Lounge on 2nd floor. Only cabled access is available in the rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku is a chic hotel located in the busy Shinjuku business district of Tokyo, Japan. Newly renovated in 2007 with sleek lines and modern accents, this Tokyo Shinjuku hotel's guestrooms are both contemporary and inviting for business and leisure travelers. Spacious and considerate, Hotel Sunroute offers guests competitive prices with special discounts and deals and the choice of a variety of guestrooms to meet each party's specifications. At the confluence of corporate skyscrapers and subway stations, this business hotel in Shinjuku is a magnet for business travelers. Travel around the Shinjuku and Tokyo area effortlessly via high-speed public transportation, which is just minutes away by foot. Shop one of the many department stores or travel outward to Mt. Fuji and the greater Tokyo area. Hotel Sunroute invites guests and visitors to lounge in the Villazza restaurant and trattoria for an expertly prepared meal from a menu featuring traditional Italian fare. Unwind at the end of the day in our Shinjuku hotel at Bar Ku Kon, in the plush lounges lit by a crackling fire, while sipping on a premium cocktail or whiskey with colleagues or friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Rakuten, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Sunroute Co., Ltd., Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku Shibuya
- Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku Hotel
- Hotel Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku Shibuya, Tokyo