I stayed here from 29th March to 8th April 2012 for Sakura. It is very near to Shinjuku station, krispy kreme, shinjuku and keio bus terminal. A very convenient base to travel around tokyo city itself and travel out to Hakone and Kawaguichiko. The price is around 150-160 a night, its cheap. As a first time traveller to tokyo, this is the perfect hotel. With or without breakfast is fine as there are alot of alternatives for breakfast out there. The room is very small and the double bed is only 140 cm wide, but hey, this is japan, what do you expect. Staff understand english and heater/AC is working great. We went through a slight earthquake and it is safe.
From Narita airport, you can take the narita express or keio bus transfer. Going to Ueno, Ebisu, Harajuku, Shibuya, Asakusa, Roppongi, tsukiji and Disney is a breeze from here too. with Keio bus terminal, I was able to hope onto a bus and took a 2 hour bus ride to Kawaguichiko for a night ryokan stay for onsen and view of Mount Fuji.
Thank you Sunroute!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku is a chic hotel located in the busy Shinjuku business district of Tokyo, Japan. Newly renovated in 2007 with sleek lines and modern accents, this Tokyo Shinjuku hotel's guestrooms are both contemporary and inviting for business and leisure travelers. Spacious and considerate, Hotel Sunroute offers guests competitive prices with special discounts and deals and the choice of a variety of guestrooms to meet each party's specifications. At the confluence of corporate skyscrapers and subway stations, this business hotel in Shinjuku is a magnet for business travelers. Travel around the Shinjuku and Tokyo area effortlessly via high-speed public transportation, which is just minutes away by foot. Shop one of the many department stores or travel outward to Mt. Fuji and the greater Tokyo area. Hotel Sunroute invites guests and visitors to lounge in the Villazza restaurant and trattoria for an expertly prepared meal from a menu featuring traditional Italian fare. Unwind at the end of the day in our Shinjuku hotel at Bar Ku Kon, in the plush lounges lit by a crackling fire, while sipping on a premium cocktail or whiskey with colleagues or friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Sunroute Co., Ltd., JAPANiCAN, Booking.com, Rakuten, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku Shibuya
- Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku Hotel
- Hotel Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku Shibuya, Tokyo