We stayed 2 nights @ Hotel Sunroute towards the end of our Japan holiday. We booked a standard twin room with breakfast @ JPY 15695 per night. Hotel Sunroute is located on a quiet street parallel to Hotel Century Southern Tower where we stayed a night before our trip to Kawaguchiko. Upon checking in, we were given a complimentary room upgrade to a Universal Room (Room 351) with special features tailored for handicapped/elderly guests.
The room is spacious and the decor sleek and modern and I love the Pola brand of shampoo, conditioner and body gel in the bathroom! It would be perfect if moisturising body lotion is also provided. Breakfast spread was ample with a good range of continental and Japanese selections. This is one of the best breakfast spreads during our trip. The Guest Lounge on the 2/F is accessible by using the room key card for free computer access and printing of our boarding passes.
Access to JR Shinjuku Station (South Exit) is a short 5 mins walk & so are Takashimaya, Tokyu Hands and Time Square! How convenient! Hotel Sunroute is located in a quiet side of Shibuya/Shinjuku but still central to all the shopping and restaurants. For heights-phobia guests, a stay here is recommended as it is a low-rise building compared to many of the skyscraper hotels in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku is a chic hotel located in the busy Shinjuku business district of Tokyo, Japan. Newly renovated in 2007 with sleek lines and modern accents, this Tokyo Shinjuku hotel's guestrooms are both contemporary and inviting for business and leisure travelers. Spacious and considerate, Hotel Sunroute offers guests competitive prices with special discounts and deals and the choice of a variety of guestrooms to meet each party's specifications. At the confluence of corporate skyscrapers and subway stations, this business hotel in Shinjuku is a magnet for business travelers. Travel around the Shinjuku and Tokyo area effortlessly via high-speed public transportation, which is just minutes away by foot. Shop one of the many department stores or travel outward to Mt. Fuji and the greater Tokyo area. Hotel Sunroute invites guests and visitors to lounge in the Villazza restaurant and trattoria for an expertly prepared meal from a menu featuring traditional Italian fare. Unwind at the end of the day in our Shinjuku hotel at Bar Ku Kon, in the plush lounges lit by a crackling fire, while sipping on a premium cocktail or whiskey with colleagues or friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity, JAPANiCAN, Agoda, Sunroute Co., Ltd., Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku Shibuya
- Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku Hotel
- Hotel Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku Shibuya, Tokyo