2,332 results
All reviews shinjuku station hotel starts krispy kreme tokyu hands takashimaya department store a small convenience store southern terrace mt fuji narita express takashimaya times square south exit floor lobby good size french bakery shake shack hotel lobby is corner room
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

After in depth researching the best place for my holiday in Tokyo, I decided on Century and couldn’t be happier. The location is super convenient to everything you could want to buy, eat or do & across the road from a train station that links to everywhere. The hotel looks & feels brand new, no musty stale smells, the room was comfortable, well equipped, lovely toiletries topped up daily and the pillows were heavenly. I meant to grab the details from the label but forgot, will email the hotel to ask where I can purchase some.
Had a walk around and a look at the two other hotels I was considering and so relieved I chose Century. Hotel staff very helpful and attentive. I hope to return for cherry blossom season in the coming year or two.

Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank Darlene L
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

comfy bed, nice bathroom, friendly staff, great view, fantastic location for exploring Tokyo with ease. I thought the laundry service was a bit expensive but when my old ass clothes came back looking (and smelling) brand new I couldn't complain! I'm honestly so impressed with how well they washed my clothes, like I didn't even know this was possible. Everything looked and wore like it was fresh out of a store, absolutely bonkers.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed May 19, 2019 via mobile

We stand in the hotel in may, after one night we discovered and we showed at reception desk a photo (attached) showing crackers and food left under the couch. Despite this, rooms cleaning have not been done the next morning. As we were upset we moved out the couch to clearly show the mess and to have it cleaned, at last cleaning personnel hoovered it!
This happened in both rooms we booked and on top of this, supplies refill (coffee, tea, sugar) was not done every day in one of the room.
The hotel is not at the level we could expect of such a price and supposed quality.

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank LudovicA306
Reviewed May 16, 2019 via mobile

Superb location - centrally located in Shinjuku, right opposite Takashimaya and a 5 min leisurely walk from Shinjuku JR station.

Room is big with all the amenities. No frills and with great views of the Tokyo landscape

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 16, 2019

First time at this hotel. Stayed 7 nights and loved it for their clean room, wonderful service and great location.

Room was smaller than I had expected but the room facilities all worked perfectly and was a truly comfortable stay. Did hope to have more English channels on the telly though.

One point to note would be to bring your own toothbrush as the ones the hotel provided were extremely hard.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple