“Greenhouse of Romance”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Neighborhood: Akasaka / Roppongi
Neighborhood: Akasaka / Roppongi
Reviewed October 20, 2018 via mobile

I love this place and I couldn't help but to spam my social media acct with photos from Aoyama Flower Market! This season's theme is Autumn Roses. Was there 30min before opening hours so we were second in line. There was already quite a queue by the time it was 11am. The shop opens on the dot and we were awed to the greetings of Autumn roses in the cafe! The section if the cafe looks like a clear Greenhouse that is extensively decorated with hanging plants and...!!!! Autumn roses by your seats!!! I have never been so much surrounded with plants and roses while having brunch! It was really a therapeutic experience, away from the City stress.

My friend and I ordered their classic French toast and Rice with Minced meat and Avocado.
For tea, we have Jardin, Isa--- I can't remember that name.

Food was really tasty!!! It is useless if the cafe only looks good but serves bad food but they didn't disappoint our tastebuds!
There were alot of tourists around too. Soon after we got in, the queue outside started becoming longer!!!

Jardin has a slight fruity taste while the other one has a very flowery taste.

We spent about 2hours in the cafe because we had a dessert serving later on. It was a place where we thought the time actually stopped for us to enjoy every moment.

The dessert didn't taste as good mainly because I had a better one at Yokohama English Garden where they serve rose softserve. Aoyama's rose parfait has some rose jelly but it could have been better if the softserve was rose flavoured too.

Overall, it was a beautiful sight and we had wonderful memories. The theme changes every season or weeks(?) so you will never get tired of the same decorations~~~

Was there for a lady's hangout.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed October 16, 2018 via mobile

The tea house is located in the back of the flower shop. We went there around 5 pm and we didn’t had to wait for a table. We’ve passed the restaurants a few times during lunch and people were queuing up outside the restaurant, so pick your time wisely. The shop is nicely decorated. We choose a pot of tea and a dessert to share. Both looked and tasted good. Nicely decorated with some flowers.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank Rikkumsz
Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

Oh my, I dreamt of going there, saw the pictures and loved it immediately. It’s quite small, the seatings are not that many (by Japanese standards). It was really beautiful. We had two sodas, the mint one and the rose one. The rose soda was definitely much better. We also had the flower parfait (which taste, in my husband’s opinion, was quite unsettling) and the French toast with flowers. Both were quite nice. The place was so beautiful. We just had to wait for so long to get our drinks/desserts. Soooooo long.... it felt like the waiters saw it as normal. So if you’re in a hurry, don’t go there, but if you have time and you’re looking to take your time, then it’s a lovely place to have tea and drinks (we saw the curries being served and they looked quite good too).

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

Very beautiful cafe that is hidden in a florist. Food was adorned beautifully with fresh edible flowers. Desserts were sweet and citrusy.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

I can’t speak highly enough about the place. The whole tea house is behind a beautiful flower shop. Food is delicious and special. We enjoyed our seasonal French toast and Japanese lime (a type of green tea drink), both were great. They don’t serve coffee though. I personally think prices are reasonable. It cost us 1700 yens not including taxes. The most important thing, we had a great time :)

Date of visit: July 2018