“Great, but I outgrew this.”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Shibuya 109

Shibuya 109
Ranked #19 of 190 things to do in Shibuya
Laie, Hawaii
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great, but I outgrew this.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2012

I am 20 years old and am so in love with fashion.
When I visited this store a year ago, I was in love with everything!
I had to buy the hottest trends and the brightest printed pants and shirts.
Now that I went in this year, I didn't find anything I liked.
Everything was the same and there was nothing new or of good value to me.

I give it three stars because I know that if I were to go back again, I would probably enjoy it a lot, but at the time, I didn't have a pleasant experience.

the store workers are so nice and dressed so nicely, but I think I just outgrew this store.
It's for maybe new tourists who have never had the luxury of shopping in Tokyo, or for a younger generation with funky trendy outfits.

Nonetheless, it is worth going in and looking at, it's so close to the Shibuya station, and is fun to walk around and people watch. You may even find a cute accessory or a nice blouse.

Visited June 2012

• Thai first
Krakow, Poland
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“never been to a place like this!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2012

You really don't know what to look at when you first enter to the mall!
What I appreciated the most was the fact that there Japanese brands I was very curious to see whether fashion was different.
Staff is rather nice and I believe it is a must see even for those not interested in fashion!
The photos are not permitted! Unless you get a permission!

Visited February 2012
Lahaina, Hawaii
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“109 Shibuya,Tokyo”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2012

This is a wonderful shopping experience for all you young lady's. The hair salon on the top floor does the most amazing haircuts. I'm a hairdresser and I always have a great cut there.
All the girls who work at 109 are so helpful and it's fun to see all the latest fashions.
The clothes are so cute and are reasonable. Mind you shoes size's s.m.l I'm a large and I wear a 7 U.S. It's fun just watching all the people. I go there every time I visit my son in Japan.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Happycoupleno1
Raleigh, North Carolina
“fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2012

wow it was amazing i just got lost in all the madness and electronics cuse ther is to much to see in just 3 day

Visited August 2011
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hooray for slim Japanese girls!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2012 via mobile

I often struggle to find clothes that fit me here in Australia as I am a size 6 and fairly straight up and down. This place was like a stairway to heaven for me! Lots of nice pretty clothes, shoes (sensible flats and very high platforms), socks, hosiery and accessories. Some random punk/funk/retro gear too. Pricing varies (I paid AU $12 for some flats, though some shoes were approx $200- but you get that everywhere). Staff spoke little English, but if you know the basic yes/no/please/thankyou in Japanese you'll be fine  Definitely for young and slim - my Mum is size AU 14 and nothing fit- AU 12 is probably the largest clothing size and for shoes 7.5 is the largest I came across.

2 Thank Jessica H