Open today: 10:00 PM - 4:30 AM
Review Highlights
House and techno heads unite!!

Tokyo is a fantastic place for night life, and has anything you're looking for any type of music... read more

Reviewed September 11, 2019
DanBigBossMan
New York
Okay Club

This club is really safe. And I enjoyed going here with friends. But the entrance fee is pretty... read more

Reviewed April 4, 2019
Nichole S
Japan

Recommended experiences in and around Shibuya
from $205.80
from $178.72
from $14.30
from $78.05
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 23, 2017 via mobile

First time clubbing. Music is better in the smaller room, but the crowd and mood is better in the main room, so it's a little disappointment to have to choose which to sacrifice. Yet, it's a great experience and the staff and bar tender are really nice and helpful!!

Date of experience: May 2017
1  Thank Yuki T
Reviewed May 12, 2017 via mobile

A group of friends went to this club during Golden Week. They had a ticket that allowed you to go to 2 events for the price of 1 during that week (just keep the ticket and show when you come back).

The first night we arrived early (11pm) and I was not into the music until 1am when they started some EDM.

The second night we took the last train out to arrive at ~1am but didn't like the music playing on the main floor, so we moved to the much less active lower floor.

Staff was really great because they found my friend's wallets and phones when they got lost. Drinks were overpriced, especially compared to the US, but ordering extra strong was usually worth it.

Recommend coming with friends to experience some Tokyo nightlife!

Date of experience: May 2017
2  Thank jtapostol
Reviewed April 10, 2017

Good:
-nice club to go to right in the heart of Shibuya
-nice EDM (if youre into EDM that is)
-free drink with cover charge
-cool entrance that leads into main room
-had most liquors
-decently priced drinks
-no dress code

Bad:
-small so can get very crowded
-cover charge (however comes with drink)
-will smell like cigarettes after because like most places in Japan you can smoke inside
-most people do not show up until past 1230

Overall consensus: Would come back again because of location and people there were very inviting.

Date of experience: April 2017
4  Thank bodiesenmotion
Reviewed April 2, 2017

Me and my girl had time to kill at night and we opted to visit what's normally written as one of the top bars and this popped up. We came on a 1st Saturday night of the month, which most sites would claim this place is poppin' but I found it a bit "meh". This is considering we do a lot of nightlife back home too.

The club is located about 6mins walk from Shibuya JR Yamanote. Then the entrance is found is a back alley which seems like there's nothing happening but there should be an employee outside an entrance that's lit up saying "WOMB". The guy explained we can't be loitering outside so he asked us to go and inquire inside instead.

If you find yourself wanting to come here, check their website for a JPY500 off coupon which you can take a photo of. Your entrance would still be JPY3000 after that and that's without drinks. They don't stamp you or give you any bands mainly because once you're inside, you can't re-enter if you decide to go out.

Once you go inside, there are 3 accessible floors (4 if you're VIP I think). Basically during our visit, 1st was EDM, 2nd was Techno, 3rd was I dunno something like a lounge. The areas designated for partying are quite small and despite it being the 1st Sat as I've mentioned, there was really not much going on. Plus it's really weird how most areas are LIT UP. Like really lit up with lights.

We still opted to try and stay a bit giving it maybe an hour, 2 hours tops to see if things would get rollin as the night leads on but nothing really popped. When we got out even fewer people were in line to get in.

Beer is JPY700/can

Guys looking for a girl:guy ratio it's like 10:1 so good luck.

Overall didn't really enjoy the stay. Found it dull. Although I found some group of other foreigners who seemed like they enjoyed but left kind of early too.

Date of experience: April 2017
3  Thank Wandermatic
Reviewed January 25, 2017 via mobile

Although Tokyo was very quite on a Monday night which was hard to imagine this club was a nice place to warm up with a couple of drinks after we wondered the streets at Night! I woke in the nightlife industry and I'm very opinionated on nightclubs but I can see this really happening on the weekends ! Enjoyed myself the short time I stayed there with friendly door and bar staff

Date of experience: January 2017