“Best ramen!”

Ranked #4 of 7,647 Restaurants in Shibuya
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Neighborhood: Shibuya / Harajuku / Ebisu
Reviewed October 24, 2013

When u in tokyo, it's best you try ichiran ramen, absolutely the BEST one in town! My hubby and I couldn't get enough of it. Don't forget to try the egg as well. DIVINE!

Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

Wow. This place blew us away with its Ramen. It's not that difficult to find despite not having an English sign (see the photo) but the directions provides by one of the other reviewers here is perfect - walk past Zara and OiOi and it's right there in the basement. We had a baby and a 5yr old in tow and there was a line up the staircase so it wasn't the easiest thing to manage. But the wait was about 20mins and we ordered through the vending machine. Then we had to choose the levels of spice, garlic and the "special sauce". We then went right into the seating - which is probably beat described as a 4ft wide passage with fixed stools on one side in front of windows through which they serve you. You eat and then leave. Really cool. The best part of course was the ramen. It was delish down to the last drop of the soup. I didn't have the pork as I'm not fond of it but even the plain soup and noodles were really tasty. Well worth the effort! Don't miss it if you are in shibuya!

Reviewed October 8, 2013

That was the 1st time I tried ramen like this! What an experience! And although it’s auto, the ramen was quite delicious actually, and super cheap for such a tasty bow of ramen.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Don't eat at this place if you look forward to eating ramen back somewhere other than Tokyo. Ramen at other places makes me sulk after having such a delightful time at ichiran.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

As locals' direction, my boyfriend and I found Ichiran. It was a bit difficult due to no Latin signal available.
And the food compensated for all the difficulties. Really really nice and tasty ramen. I love Japanese food and it was no doubt that this was the best among the best.
Quick and polite service. Simple and cheap.
There is worth trying this again.