“Zero value for money... Tiny 'burgers' engulfed in veggies and bread.”

FRESHNESS BURGER Tomigaya
Ranked #244 of 7,463 Restaurants in Shibuya
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Seating, Takeout
Sydney, Australia
“Zero value for money... Tiny 'burgers' engulfed in veggies and bread.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

This place is expensive. The burgers are small, thin, and unsatisfying (imagine a McDonalds cheeseburger, now shrink it by about 1/3. That's what you'll get here.). If you want a decent burger, go elsewhere.

• Visited July 2013

• Korean first
New York City, New York
“Best Healthy Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2013

We just had their pancakes and smoothies with spirulina for breakfast. Wow..great taste and looks super healthy. Price is very reasonable as well. Love it. Next time, we would like to try their organic burger as well !

• Visited April 2013
San Francisco, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,217 helpful votes
“Just a burger.....nothing special about it”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2012

After a long day sightseeing, we decided to pop round the corner to the local freshness burger for a quick cheap bite to eat.
Between us we had a cheeseburger and an avocado burger, with a side of large fries, a lemonade and a small beer. It came to 2200yen, which was one of the cheaper meals we've had in Tokyo.
The burgers are fairly thin but bulked out with lots of lettuce onion and fluffy burger buns. Whilst I enjoyed the burger and the texture, I found there wasn't much taste to it and the overriding taste I was left with, was the onion!
The other aspect which a few other people have mentioned it the smoking...which drove us mad! Considering how polite the Japanese people are, we couldn't believe that people smoke in such a small cramped space!
If we were passing and were hungry, I'd get a take-away burger but I wouldn't go out of my way to visit again.

• Visited September 2012
Johnson City, Tennessee
“The best fast food burger! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2012 via mobile

If you're in Japan and need some comfort food, check this place out. It's one of the best burgers on the planet and beware these burgers may become addictive! I wish they were in the states......well maybe I actually don't because I would weight 400 pounds. They have hundreds of locations across Japan, so try it out during your next visit.

Perth
“Best burgers in town, but perhaps take-away if non smoker”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2012

I love Freshness Burger. The name says it all. You know when the burger actually looks like the picture? I find it a nice change from rice and udon noodles.

The chips are really yummy also. But diners around allowed to smoke in the restaurant, and although some have non-smoking sections, the smell still wafts through so I usually take away or sit outside.

• Visited May 2012