“Pretty good”

Ranked #272 of 9,622 Restaurants in Shibuya
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Shibuya / Harajuku / Ebisu
Reviewed April 11, 2017

It's hard to find good dimsum in Japan as you have to know where they are tucked away. I heard about this place through a friend and was silly enough not to make a reservation on a sunday night. But we were given a seat after waiting for 30minutes so it wasnt that bad.

The food was pretty good. The siew mai was almost like tasting the realdeal so i was really happy about it. Spare ribs in black bean sauce was really good too. Overall, I will come back again!

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed January 19, 2017

Went for lunch today and was very happy with the service (they accommodated a big group of us) as well as every single dish. The food was fresh and flavorful!

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed June 28, 2016 via mobile

Well, there's a first time for everything. Never before have I been so led astray by tripadvisor.
The dim sum here is average, AT BEST. All XLB (xiu long bao,aka shoronpo, aka Shanghai soup dumplings) were broken; the skins were super thick as well... As if made by a novice. No black vinegar either.
Har gao (aka ebi gyoza, aka shrimp dumplings) were passable but nothing to write home about.
Sanra-tan (hot n sour soup) was the stand alone favorite.
Shrimp and crab dumplings tasted like wharf scrapings.
Stir fried water spinach was overcooked, limp and under seasoned.
Just the other side of Ebisu station is Jin Din Rou.... MUCH better and cheaper!

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed August 30, 2015

I have been to Le Parc twice in the last 2 mths - First visit was May 2015 - I heard great reviews from friends who touted it as the place for Best Dim Sum in Tokyo and decided to play safe by making a reservation. Good thing I did as the restaurant was quickly filled up by 12 pm ( opening time is 1130 am ) and this was on a weekday. It was raining and our booking was for 1130 am but we arrived 1120 am. Since doors were not opened yet we had to wait outside. Upon seeing this the Manager Yokoyama-san came to welcome us into the restaurant instead of letting us wait outside in the rain with a kid ( my daughter came with me ) First sign of excellent service.

The crowd was mostly ladies of leisure & I can see why they come to Le Parc as it is away from the hustle & bustle of salaryman lunch places in Ebisu. The quaint & elegant atmosphere with wood lacquered furniture is relaxing and charming. My friend and I both ordered the 2000 yen lunch set which was delicious but since it was according to Japanese standard portions ( where every thing is in small quantities ) I was actually still hungry after the meal. Nevertheless for the high quality and fresh ingredients 2000 yen was a steal. I also chatted with Yokoyama-san who is extremely friendly and always with a smile. So my first visit to Le Parc gave me a good impression of the food & service.

My 2nd visit was yesterday ( 29 Aug 2015 ) where my friend held her birthday lunch at Le Parc for 12 pax. This time we ordered ala carte and tried all sorts of dim sum. I definitely ate my fill. Every single dish was outstandingly delicious - Authentic is key since I am from Chinese heritage and I dare say that Le Parc standards has managed to rival restaurants back home. My favourite dishes were the Radish Cake Char Siew Pau & Chee Cheong Fun ( prawn & char siew ) This was on a Saturday with full tables but staff were ever so attentive constantly refilling our tea & clearing our dishes. At the end of the meal they even asked if we wanted to cut the birthday cake ( which we had brought along ) but we politely declined as we decided to eat it at another café. When we settled the bill The Manager Yokoyama-san came to thank us for our patronage and gave all of us his name card. He even remembered me and my daughter so that was a nice surprise.

Having been in Tokyo for 7 years with numerous restaurant choices overflowing in each area I have hardly gone back to the same place twice. But Le Parc has now become the exception.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed April 26, 2015

Le Parc is a short walk from JR Ebisu Station and a very short walk from the A4 exit of the Hibiya Line Ebisu Station. The wood-paneled restaurant serves Hong Kong-style dim sum.
We had the 2,050 yen set (including tax), which included wonton soup, two pieces of deep fried dim sum, two steamed dim sum, pork bun, stir-fried seafood and vegetables, rice porridge, and our choice of mango pudding, almond jelly, or tapioca. We were also treated to two meat-based dishes by one of our group. Everything was as delicious as it looked. The service was excellent; our teapots and water glasses were kept replenished. The niceness of the restaurant extended to the restroom.

Date of visit: April 2015