“Late night food too”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Shibuya / Harajuku / Ebisu
Reviewed August 11, 2014

My boyfriend and I visited this ramen shop after a night of partying. Little did we know that it was going to be some of the best Ramen we had ever eaten. We were walking back to the subway and it was one of the only restaurants that was open around 5 am. As we sat there eating our ramen, we were delighted by the amazing richness and flavor of the soup. The meat and noodles were cooked perfectly. As we were eating, the restaurant quickly filled with other club-goers and people who had been out all night. We all refueled for that first train home and it was quite obvious that this was a locals favorite way to end a night of partying, too.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

We REALLY, REALLY love this Ramen place. Unlike many others who 'knew' about Ippudo Ramen we just happened upon it and thought we'd discovered an unknown treasure. I DREAM about this Ramen. I visit it every time I go to Tokyo. It is located street level in the Ebisu neighborhood (which almost dictates that it's been there a long time in Tokyo terms..i.e. it's not in a high rise) and is old wood, family style tables and counter seating. Short, but sweet menu, efficient waitstaff with headbands and smiles. Feel free to customize your steaming bowl of heavenly noodles...there is a garlic squeezer, fresh garlic, spices, peppers, etc. at every seat...so go for it! I highly recommend this authentic Ramen institution. Oh...and it's cheap!

Reviewed June 13, 2014

This place.... the broth is so creamy and good I slurped it all up! Great for a mid day meal, I recommend going a little bit after lunch because it gets crowded with the locals who work near by. Menu's were in English and the staff spoke it as well, however, the outside sign is not and had a little bit a trouble finding it with our google maps (its actually on the opposite side of the street, across from the post office).

Reviewed April 20, 2014

Staff are friendly and enthusiastic. Fast service and delicious ramen and gyoza.
We will definitely come back next time were in Tokyo.

Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

First stop of our 14 hr flight to Tokyo and Ippudo did not dissapoint. I had the classic ramen and a of gyozas. Both were delicious.