“Great quick authentic ramen in Japan”
Review of Ippudo Ebisu

Ippudo Ebisu
Ranked #46 of 8,061 Restaurants in Shibuya
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Shibuya / Harajuku / Ebisu
Reviewed September 2, 2013

In the heart of Ginza, Ippudo is a small authentic ramen chain (multiple others around the world) that serves delicious ramen with rich fatty broth, melt-in-your-mouth chasu pork, and a lively atmosphere full of business men slurping their noodles and soup and waitresses yelling out orders to the kitchen staff- not to be missed if you are in Tokyo!

Reviewed July 30, 2013

I am from NYC and regularly wait for a table at their popular downtown branch. When I found myself staying at the Westin very close to this location, I knew I had to go. I showed up at 11, right when they open, and I was the only one there, although two other tables filled up while I was there. The staff was very friendly, and they handed me an English menu pretty quickly to help me out. (I was just ready to point and smile!) I ordered the 850 yen lunch special of rice, dumplings and Akamaru ramen,which had meltingly tender pork in it.
Everything was delicious. I could not finish everything, but smiled happily through my entire lunch. Quite a satisfying experience!

Reviewed July 28, 2013

The Ebisu Ippudo (technically it is in Hiroo) is a branch of a well-known Hakata-style tonkotsu ramen chain, actually that chain's first branch in Tokyo.

They have a broth that is not *extremely* fatty but still has a rich taste.

What I love about Ippudo in Japan is the pickled stuffs they have at every table. My favourite among these are the beansprouts. They were very delicious with some hint of spiciness.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

You'll have to try this real thing locally once in a while, the overseas branches are usually overpriced. We went to this Ebisu branch and as it was 8pm, there was no queue. We quickly ordered the char sui standard , with the yummy half boiled egg. It was as delicious as I remembered it. My friend did comment it was too salty for him though . Overall a must try if you're a tourist and in the area

Reviewed May 6, 2013

After you entered the staffs are all energetic to welcome you. I went there with my friends and colleagues for dinner. The soup is incredibly amazing!! For those who really can't get enough with your ramen you can also order more noodles! Oh, and about the noodles gotta tell you, it's a fine thin noodles that really increase your enjoyment on the ramen. Give it a try and you'll love it:) I'm surely if I ever got to visit Tokyo again this is the place I'm certainly going.