“bread was fantastic, needed more options”

Brasserie VIRON Shibuya
Ranked #51 of 9,584 Restaurants in Shibuya
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Shibuya / Harajuku / Ebisu
Reviewed June 17, 2018

ok, bread was great, really great, the upstairs seating area had bread breakfast with sweet jam, nutella and the like
but, that is pretty tough to swallow, wanted more options for breakfast like an egg
free coffee refills were nice (rare in Japan)

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed April 21, 2018

I so enjoyed this meal. I am a coeliac and although I thought I would be no chance seeing it is over a french boulangerie I found the staff very helpful and enjoyed a lovely beef salad and glass of wine.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed April 10, 2018

My sweetie and I came on a Saturday morning for brunch. We got a booth after a short wait around 10:30am. Since lunch was served only at 11am, our only option was sandwiches/pastries ordered from the bakery plus drinks or to order the set packet. We ordered the set packet for JPY1500 which included poppy seed bread, small baguette, and choice of 2 pastries plus coffee or tea. A set of six jams and chocolate was also made available to put on your bread.

The baguettes and croissants are truly authentic and very good. I really enjoyed my tea and my sweetie thought the coffee was very good. The flour is imported from France and hard to tell any difference from a Parisian boulangerie. A great choice for bread, but there are other options in Tokyo as well such as Paul with more brunch options.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed March 4, 2018

It is a brasserie operated by a French bakery. It is very popular and it always has queue. We visited the restaurant on Sunday dinner. I ordered a Steak and Duck Confit. Both were very authentic taste, I felt Paris flavor in the dish. Although its price was a bit expensive, there was a sense of satisfaction because the quality of dishes were very good. It was fine French restaurant in Shibuya.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed June 6, 2017 via mobile

Smells amazing when you enter... we ordered sandwiches and they taste like... well, ...sandwiches. Did not find them special or the most amazing ever. What annoyed me was that we did not want to drink anything but had to order a drink each to be allowed to eat inside the cafe.

Date of visit: June 2017